The quest for unicorn gold!

hash party at your house! Have you tried to crush up some of the larger hash nugs with a spoon into dust?

2 Likes

I was in that process around… January? Haha don’t remember but the chunks are piled on top of what I already crushed. Haven’t had the time or interest since to crush it further. And also I guess with my laziness I’ll probably only crush it once I’m ready to dab. Or I’ll just grab a chunk and throw it in. No doubt its dry by now

1 Like

I’m on my way towards another 30 grams of hash. Been filling bags with the leftover plant material! I’m going to rosin press lots of that PCK.

2 Likes

Let see that 30 gram dab! Sitting there slurping for 2 hours haha

2 Likes

So basically a full health Canada screening lol. Yeah it’s 780 at the lab I use. It’s not far off. I thought they might be a little cheaper.

3 Likes

From falling out of those “wrappers”? :joy:

2 Likes

Yup. Into more piles in “wrappers”. 2pac is in there if you dig enough

4 Likes

There we go! Imagine opening up a calyx container to see hash like that.

12 Likes

That hash looks like it could be powder or sand. It’s definitely not. Unless they started cranking out super sticky sand. That dust will stick to anything!

6 Likes

Is it stable like that at room temp or do you keep it in the fridge to maintain the powdery consistency?

1 Like

It’s at 18C on the dab table like the last batches. I can open the lid and look at it. It doesn’t change in appearance, but I know that secretly it’s crystallizing. It’ll be as hard as a rock in about a week.

5 Likes

Here’s the prototypes from the table. The first one is the big bud, so I’m basing it’s aging on that one. I made these samples months ago to make sure the process was viable, and to see they are still stable after so long is a bonus!

12 Likes

:exploding_head:
You sir don’t need a competition to tell you you’re in the top 3% percentile. We all know it if you in here. :sunglasses:

Hope you’re having a great weekend! :vulcan_salute:

6 Likes

Derrrrr… I think that’s crystallized. I’m not sure that’s what I was going for, lol! It looks like the whipped hash.

8 Likes

Plan B… lets see what happens if I put it in the fridge? That’ll keep the temperature down.

7 Likes

Clunk clunk! Eventually I’ll break off a piece of this crystal goodness to rip in the slurper. It smells really fruity and floral!

11 Likes

A friend of mine got some hash from the store. It was total shit. Wouldn’t melt and also it was artificial flavor. I have no idea who is doing what out there in LP land, but that shit sucks assssssss! I dumped the hash ball out of the proxy completely un-melted and it contaminated the pipe so now it tastes like fake orange flavor.
Then my friend also had a vape pen from the store. IT was crap too. Like inhaling broken glass shards.

4 Likes

Very sad.

Someone’s asleep in the control room. I am always wary of vapes too. i’d rather smoke flower than some concoction with artificial flavorings. Fortunate enough to have a local event with legit stuff, but I would imagine some trickier afoot too.

3 Likes

I’ve been finding artificial flavoring happening all over this year.
Having sampled them I can say that they are consistently ‘bad’. I’m also concerned what they might be using…
(remember all of that bad vape juice a few years back?)

Cheers
G

3 Likes

I have a couple buddies that buy carts regularly and always try to hand it to me to try. Every time it’s “is it just cannabis? What else is in it?” And they go :man_shrugging: “dunno but it tastes good”…hard pass every time. Watching them hack up their lungs after hitting it is all I need to see.

2 Likes