The quest for unicorn gold!

I made some hash the other day. Dog poo full melt…

6 gram ball
Apple fritter and mac1 larf and trim wash.

7 Likes

Looks pretty good! If you want to go next level, you should use fresh buds.

1 Like

Maybe once upon a bountiful reap. I smoke a ton of flower!!!. It’ll happen…I have more room now…

1 Like

Don’t do it, once you smoke live bubble you may never want to smoke flower again. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes

lol! Cautionary words of wisdom.

5 Likes

I had that fear but it didn’t stick. Too much messing around with rigs and torches and obsessive cleaning. I like it on occasion but flower is so much easier. Going through so much paper towel or qtips just makes me feel bad

6 Likes

You know ima do it now man.

2 Likes

I mostly use my Huni Badger or make it into carts. It is fun to break out the rig and torch on special occasions though.

4 Likes

I’m hoity-toity! Concentrates only for this guy. I think I gave up on flower like a decade ago!

7 Likes

I want a chillum like the one Frenchy Cannoli and Derek Gilman chief on that episode of high rollers.
A Falco stingher.

3 Likes

My question is how are you supposed to rip hash in that thing?

2 Likes

They roll it with flower (actually Frenchy uses tobacco in one episode and nearly kills Derek, so in a later episode with Leo Stone and Frenchy, they mix with flower instead.
Hang on I’ll post vids.

2 Likes

My wife and 1 usually smoke around 20 gs of wax every 7 days. And I smoke a zip a week. Also there’s edibles. I just don’t know how to legally be able to produce for say all dabs. You can’t really blow them with bho without incurring a f bomb here. And a rosin press would be ideal and will probably what my wife crop goes to. Would it be smarter to buy a unit or make one?

1 Like

And one more with the Duchess

3 Likes

heh heh fuck me, they ruined that hash.

5 Likes

I bought one, it was easier than putting one together. If you want to survive off of concentrates, you have to do the thunderdome where all plants that can’t produce at least 30 grams per kilo are tossed in the trash. 90 micrometers of course.

4 Likes

And that’s after you wash it you press the hash?

2 Likes

I mean, the chillum is literally the original hash pipe, and that’s how the sadhu utilized it, so ruined might be a strong word! :crazy_face:
But with the care you take to remove all the contaminants and plant material, I can see how it might not be your cup of tea…er…hash :smile:

2 Likes

How about this Frenchy hash hookah?
Any better?
Definitely work to get it going…

1 Like

Those smoking methods really take a shit on the terpenes. If I can get a little caustic here… Frenchy never made live bubble as far as I could tell… so… umm yah. The flavor was being murdered already.

2 Likes