The quest for unicorn gold!

Sparkles!
In case anyone was wondering, that’s not a sticker, the glass has that color/sparkle in it.

11 Likes

Doooope wigwag!

1 Like

Here’s an interesting story:
So I loaded the proxy up with a fresh hash batch and I was ripping that with someone. They said mm I love that flavor! So I said I grow that shit in deep water culture. He says “Well I heard that hydroponic doesn’t produce a good flavor, but I see now it’s a lie”.

2 Likes

There’s true horror, right in front of your eyes. The fucking tooth fairy delivered that present. Beeeeyotch! So I scrubbed them clean. in Cold water! Except the 90 bag. It’s always in containment where the tooth fairy can’t get at it.

1 Like

I’m going to make the hash today once the insulation dudes leave. Not that it fucking matters. hah hah Listen to this story:
I went to the gas station to get some cancer causing drinks. The cashier had his bong sitting right there on the counter next to him. Still dirty from his last bowl, lol! Legalization has lead to some strange scenes.
If you want to see who I am, if you go to the unicorn home page, you can see my face next to the unicorn first place trophy from last year. It’s easy to tell which one I am, because I wasn’t part of a team of people.
I LOVE the disclaimer saying those dab rigs aren’t functional and are only for inter industry. I’ll be chuckling about that as I take a dab. There were no bubble hash entries to compare myself to.

2 Likes

All rosin then? :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Rosin carts - non distillate, pre-rolls and Flower. I admit, I didn’t even watch the awards because it was a disappointment.

2 Likes

Today is the last day for the insulators! They taped off the air vent to prevent the gas from the spray foam from getting on my crops.

3 Likes

Hells yes, I am making hash today! Ever open the door to your place and toss some 73 micron hash into the woods?
Me: I throw everything away that’s not 90 micron.
Pam: Of course you do!

Edit: Forgot I have no ice! duuh making some RO ice right now!

2 Likes

Not enough ‘good stuff’ left to do alcohol extraction for edibles?

Cheers
G

3 Likes

I wish i was your neighbour. You could throw all your trash my way

2 Likes

& @GEMI-CONNECT616

To doubly show them
Who’s boss

2 Likes

I would also invite you over while i make hash. Using a technique so poor, you cant help but have to take over, for the good of the resin.

2 Likes

I was actually worried about fairy dust exposure. That hash was sitting around in the bag while my nephew was here, so it was probably contaminated. Otherwise I probably woulda given it away.

1 Like

Due to the fact I won’t live forever, I just flush the other hash grades down the drain now. Fuck-em. 90 from here on out!

4 Likes

The project is complete and I got a decent yield. PRobably a mix of big bud and PCK, so that’ll be interesting! I’ll post some photos after the battery is charged.

3 Likes

Num nums!!! I’ll be dabbing it today. A mixed bag of PCK and big bud.

6 Likes

mmm Sparkles!

10 Likes

Woah That PCK and big bud mix is spicy! Really grabs you with the terps like I remember. I made that quick dried hash by plunking a calyx container filled with wet hash into the dehydrator and coming back like 45 min later. Or an hour. Something like that! I was busy watching cartoons, high off my ass on 90 micron.

1 Like

Still to this day baffles me this is bubble hash!?
Sucks no bubble hash competition… why so much for entry …
I think last year you scared them …just a tad :sweat_smile:

2 Likes