The quest for unicorn gold!

Now prove it! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

lol! I’m gettin’ there. I can only move so fast! I gotta read the news first…
Take a few dabs… warm up the lamp… Type in a long sting of gibberish!
Scrape a few sparkles off the back of a chunk…

That’s like shooting fish in a barrel! Won that bet with myself.

4 Likes

When my camera charges back up I’ll take a photo of the back of a hash nugget, because they are sparkly like a diamond!

1 Like

You can clearly see the sparkly crust.

11 Likes

Have you seen this stuff?

8 Likes

Looks like good hash low contamination levels. They don’t tell you squat except it was made from fresh buds.

3 Likes

Yeah, something about a special cold cure, maybe with inert backfill, like argon or something. Maybe even under pressure?

Thought it sounded interesting

And the texture/color/terpy sheen looked pretty elegant like a soft warm blonde tootsie roll

2 Likes

Joe’s next project… :wink:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

There’s another image of the THCa crust on those blobs.

16 Likes

So as the terps evaporate off the outer edges, thca precipitates out of “solution”?

2 Likes

All I can tell you for sure is the THCa crystallizes.The 60C has something to do with it!

2 Likes

Do you have a centrifuge?

2 Likes

Don’t have one of those, why do you ask?

2 Likes

I’ve heard of folks spinning terps off with a fritted filter in the centrifuge, etc voila, solventless diamonds. But in my mind the terps are where it’s at, but it’s neat seeing all the different things people are doing these days. I saw some that were pressed into molds with very very little heat. Little diamond dinosaurs iirc. Then let it swim in a drop of reintroduced terp

3 Likes

Terp sauce and diamonds make a lovely vape! :+1:
(but highly plant dependent)

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Gonna make a hash batch today! Good times!
I’ve been using SpecialK to transform regular computer games into HDR. mmmm I can really feel the eyeball burn!

3 Likes

Photo dump! I did the thing, and it worked :wink: Check out my swamp water! It was a mixed bag of PCK and big bud.

16 Likes

Just eat it!
Like raw cookie dough!
:crazy_face:

2 Likes

Now it’s dried out. 60min at 60C, that’s my motto!

8 Likes

What does the quick/warm dry fo to the more volatile terpenes?

5 Likes