The quest for unicorn gold!

How long do I freeze the fresh bud for?

1 Like

I give it a minimum of 24 hours. That way I know it’s good and frozen.

Too much ice is definitely a thing it can grind up the buds. It won’t ruin the batch, but it can get some additional plant material in there.
I got the PCKxICC5 from @TestOfOath! Nice dense buds, with lots of terps, but failed to yield enough hash.
The meat breath, is still pumping! It’s the second in command, still! I just had a little productivity hiccough when the LED lights went dark.
Rotating: big bud, meat breath, OGK
Experimental: GOG, GMOxDHP

OGK is still in rotation due to the fact it actually did yield pretty well. I think as much as the meat breath!

2 Likes

…you hold the key …

Keep cranking that shit out brotha !

Imma about to make 12 trays of ice :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It will be longer than that. Thanks.

1 Like

Strap in! Time to go find a kilo of weed!

2 Likes

How fars that bag up from the bottom !?
Got my seat belt on!

1 Like

Resting on the bottom. There’s no gaps between that screen and the next either!

A kilo of buds, or as close as I could get it!

ice-n-shit.

This always happens in the first 5 min but not again after I pick it off.

There it is at the end of the first cycle!

9 Likes

Jesus don’t want me for a sunbeam - kurt cobain

8 Likes

Ok I already ripped some of it! Mmmm just like I remember, it’s got a kick to it!

There’s the swamp water!

Chunklet in the bottom! I have to admit, there were lots of little stems.

Hash nug after I dumped it out.

Some destruction

Disassembly complete! Into the freezer.

12 Likes

That PCK x ICC still treating you well I see @JoeCrowe you do some impressive work in here, I hope to even be a fraction as good as you are at producing hash/concentrates at some point, everything you make looks absolutely delicious.

2 Likes

Quick question @JoeCrowe
How do you deal with the stickiness of fresh frozen to get it chopped up??? Throw it in the freezer for a bit, then chop it down???

4 Likes

I’m curious about this aswell. :thinking:

2 Likes

I just sort of pick at it and spread it out. I found floating it out with water made an excellent thin layer. Additionally you can freeze it then break it into smaller bits by smashing it.

8 Likes

Always awesome watching you work bro! Nice

3 Likes

Fresh and Fruity!

15 Likes

What an amazing hash thread! In a world of rosin, bho, distillate and every other type of concentrate, it’s awesome to see some mouth drooling quality bubble has being made still! Awesome job and what an amazing read.

5 Likes

Thanks! Here is some bag dust from cleaning my 90 micron screen. Added Bonus! The big bud pile is next to the PCK one, so you can easily see the difference.

9 Likes

@JoeCrowe how are you cleaning the bags and collecting that sweet bag dust?

2 Likes

I let it hang dry over night and then put it into the freezer. After a while I take it out and smash the dust by flicking the bag. I’ll do it several times and once I dump out the dust I’ll put the bag back in the freezer and do it some more. That’s how I clean the bag!

8 Likes