The quest for unicorn gold!

hah hah I should draw a cartoon like that. I dabbed all my rosin…ahhh so sad. I might have to press some more :smiley: I also have several batches of buds waiting to be turned into some 90 micron. I’m starting to wonder how some of those hash producers select the plants they are using to make it. Do they genetically select for high productivity??

3 Likes

Ohhhh my victim is going to be thelma the unicorn. Who the hell whipped up that thing? It’s perfect!

3 Likes

Some Apollo 13 chilling…
90u

5 Likes

It was a granular batch?

Granular? I don’t know, it is still drying, pretty sure the 90 is going to be nice and melty. Not sure about the 73. The 160 definitely has plant material in it.

1 Like

Usually when you try to get the hash into smaller bits, you’ll find some cut up easy into small bits, which are granular. Some are gooey and you can only pick it apart! The gooey ones usually look more like cat food.

1 Like

Have you done a side by side taste test of; shelf, freezer, and freeze dried 90? I wonder if a freeze drier being faster than the freezer affects the flavor. Are we worried about freezer burn?

1 Like

Freezer burn is what we’re looking for. I did the comparison back in the day. Freeze dried in the freezer or freeze dryer is the same thing. Shelf dried takes a shit on the flavor.

1 Like

OK! I am going to crank all my leftovers into hash. I think there are two batches in the freezer. Meat breath and also assorted! GMO and GOG or something. Not very enthused to make the meat breath, but it makes excellent rosin! The problem is the yield, of course. Also, I’m not sure if meat breath was a crystallizer. I’m going to study it this time, because I realize the crystal formation is delayed in goo batches. Meat breath is definitely one of those goo batches! I’m gathering the ice today. Things are getting out of control because the big buds are going to be ready before long, and that will take up the entire frozen buds storage area.

2 Likes

What’s the gmo hash like ?

1 Like

GMO mutie:
Gooey with this light fake grape flavor. Makes a really good pairing with the GOG hash, which has a slightly dankish flavor. hah hah good descriptions. They definitely don’t pop in flavor like the OGK or Big bud.
I have another GMO coming up, as untested genetics. It’s not a mutie, so it should be better!

2 Likes

I think I’ve got a kilo of green buds. Mostly meat breath, but also some gooey GOG. hah hah in real life, I’ve entered my redemption arc where this analysis I did got someone in a fucking rage when I told them what was up and what was going to happen. It all finally unfolded after a year, proving the calculations right. So… what did I do? Started laughing. Damn! That’s some funny shit. Like telling someone 2+2=4, and them denying it, and calling you a piece of shit, only to discover it’s actually true a year later.

2 Likes

A little nibble of the appy, before the main course!

6 Likes

First cycle complete! Just waiting a bit for the next one.

7 Likes

Here’s my stirring montage. Just imagine random red hot chilli peppers playing in the background.

9 Likes

Outta like but always appreciate how many ‘in the act’ shots you manage to get. :love_you_gesture:t2::purple_heart:

1 Like

Well get ready for this, cause I already pressed it into rosin.

Little fuckup at the beginning where I went too fast, and squeezed out a drop of raw hash like some kind of maniac. Fixed that, and kept going. Folded a little rosin-trap origami there, to make sure nothing touched the floor.

8 Likes

Also, at the 11th hour I remembered to make a pure meat breath batch to study the crystals.

Lone thca rosin crystal!

I see by the brownian motion, those are water bubbles.

10 Likes

It got me ripped, even though there was some moisture. I leave the rosin out on parchment until it evaporates! Probably over night. Meanwhile, I’m working on encoding this thrilling, yet also, calming video of water drying. mm nothing like watching water slowly evaporate. Pure bliss.

2 Likes

Feast! It’s actually kind of amazing, lol!

3 Likes