The quest for unicorn gold!

Stop twisting my nipples damn. :rofl::rofl: Great job man! Looks delicious :drooling_face::yum:

1 Like

@JoeCrowe impressive as fuck dude!!

1 Like

Is that swamp water iceless towards the end of the last 30 min settle down period?

1 Like

There’s still ice, but it’s with the vegetative material in the 220 bag. When I pull that I toss the ice there were a few cubes left. After that it’s colored water in the 90 bag. Once I’ve pulled the 90, the stuff that’s left would be <90 microns, so I flush it down the drain.

1 Like

So once you remove the work bag, do you let the water settle again and then pull the 90 bag

1 Like

Nope, I just pull the bag. At that point all the trichomes are swirling in the liquid and resting on the bottom. The caps can’t make it through the 90 bag, so they are trapped. What would normally settle into the 25 or 73 just rips through the 90.

2 Likes

Got it ! Still waitin on my to dry. I tried to dab some of my 90u and it just melted the smallest bits and the larger chunks just smoked so i turned the heat up and them fuckers turned into coals.

Currently trying some as a topper

2 Likes

A Few niblets to try. hah hah I was dabbing it hours after cranking it out! Got that sizzle! These bits have been sitting out over night, so they should be fairly decent.

5 Likes

You can see the drying process. mmm so…slow!

I can still crush it into granules about 60 seconds or so after I take it out of the freezer. I wonder… if there would be any consequences to performing such a task? I should try it with a small bit of hash.

10 Likes

I’ve detected a serious problem with the hash. The problem is, I need…MOAR! I’ll make another batch tomorrow. Should have the time!

4 Likes

I ended up buying some bubble bags, and I blame you for it :rofl:

Looking delicious as always

2 Likes

Better be careful, I’m a bad influence! Pretty soon, before you even know it, you’ll be making prize winning hash.

6 Likes

Or I will die trying.

6 Likes

Oh the humanity! :weary::rofl:

1 Like

I have a question about your tools. Forgive me if this had been asked a million times. Is there a performance preference to using a drill with the single paddle, versus using the cake mixer with both paddles? Or did you break your cake mixer and just make do lol

2 Likes

I’m not sure the tool makes much of a difference. I would advise against something that chops the weed up, though. I use a cake mixer on a drill because it’s easy to get a variable speed drill. The mixer itself should last forever! I’ve seen people use a giant whisk, and also a brewers paddle.

2 Likes

My bags are coming in tomorrow… It’s all your fault Joe! :joy::+1:

Cheers
G

7 Likes

Hah hah yah, I’m a bastard…a real bad influence!!!

Dayum! I think that looks like it could work. I took the chunk out for a few min and then crushed it into dust and put it back. I’m not sure what I’m doing here, but we’ll see!

13 Likes

Probably the best bad influence :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:

2 Likes

OK, today I’m going to make that batch! I got caught up yesterday doing things… like dabbing that hash :wink: hah hah we’re having some trouble with the pouch rats… still! Yesterday CocoBonker ate a vole, or some kind of pouched rat, so their numbers are dwindling. 5 rats down! only like… 5 more to go!

1 Like