The quest for unicorn gold!

Have you reversed plants before?

1 Like

Definitely not! But I’m going to dive right in. I have the speed breeding article to help me out! Saved it to the hard drive heh heh, so I can reference it later. I think I got the gist though!

Watching the hash church live! It’s about breeding, and I’m alllll ears!

lol! The problem is people are buying weed based on numbers instead of the effect. So breeders and labs are doing stupid shit like faking results.

2 Likes

Only half of the problem! The other half is that the legal growers are growing based on numbers instead of effect as well.

4 Likes

Yah for sure they are doing that, and it’s based on market forces. All the kids want 50% THC, so that’s what everyone is trying to produce.
“I want to blast straight to the moon”
I do it in a more empirical way with my percentages by weight. The thunder dome seeks the plants that are the largest percentage of trichomes by weight, that I can drum up.

3 Likes

Most of the varieties we grow at my work have two different clones. The one that smokes well, and the one that tests well. It’s a damn shame. The higher testers end up being bought more.

2 Likes

Crazy how much street weed changed in the last 10 years. Shit went from different goodness to everything is the same, rock hard, smells the same. Shits off

3 Likes

I’m making the ice! I’ll crank out a quick batch of hash, so I don’t run out. Hash church episode 7 the panel included a powdery mildew expert. Once he quoted back the shit I say about powdery mildew…it was like a validation of all the observations. Got me pumped up! So now, I have to smoke lots of hash! Have to! They’ll find me on the floor, blood replaced by THC!

1 Like