The REAL "Skunk" I WAS THERE

Looks like we need to take a little field trip to Kabul, the ‘lost’ building blocks may just be hanging out in the hills of civil unrest, armed conflict, crime, terrorism, and kidnappings. But would be an adventure for sure - hell, might come full circle and find that loud loud.

4 Likes

I gave @PesticideWarlock a hug 20 years ago. I can say for real “I was there.”

Douchebag.

8 Likes

I’m not sure where Pesticide is coming from, with his off the wall posts, but he needs to RELAX ! Seems like there’s a few political forums out there that he would be more happy in ! We’re growers here bruh, we try to HELP each other.

11 Likes

“Pesticide” has 6 different aliases on this site and does nothing but tell people they are stupid.

He also has access to the one and only road kill skunk and he enjoys having sex with farm animals in his spare time.

13 Likes

i mean what kinda farm animals before i cast judgment…

7 Likes

All of them except goats because he has high standards.

7 Likes

thats some serious old mcdonalds vibes. lol

4 Likes

“I’m the best you’re the worst you are a sheep cookie lover and boron is the most important part of growing.”

This is all he ever says

7 Likes

RKS will be found. There’s the skunkcon going down (forgot where and when) this year. It’ll be found one day. Whoever has it should share it. We can’t lose something like this.

4 Likes

Rks is Mandella effected. Just like now Fruit of the loom never used a cornucopia on their logo and Ed McMahon never sold publishers clearing house. Look that shit up if you dont believe me. R K S got wormholed to another dimension.

7 Likes

Off-topic, but for real!?

“I got a letter from him just the other day,
It said that you may already be a winner…”

1 Like

I don’t think that applies to stuff that gets you high lol. I’ve never had it myself but that won’t stop me from looking

1 Like

Lmao :rofl:

I think everything got dutchified for so long that skunk was diluted to oblivion…
What we have left is perfumy hermie bastards.

Old seeds must be everywhere… forgotten in barns… ammo boxes… and the like…

I’m a young fart and managed to find 2 people who gave me 90s seeds. Ask around, you never know :wink:

4 Likes

Nope he never worked for them read his wiki and doing a simple search comes up with this.

“Contrary to popular belief, the late Mr. Ed McMahon was never affiliated with Publishers Clearing House . He formerly worked for a competitor, American Family Publishers, which is no longer in business.”

Mind blown yet? Mine is I totally remember him on those ads and commercials. Yet here we are, Wiped out timeline. No more RKS no more Ed McMahon.

4 Likes

Disgust-o is pretty rank also the hoodoo18. Not catshit or roadkill tho more like diapers shit in the sun

BTW the hoodoo cross outgrew their pots after transplant in a matter of days. The fuck :laughing:

6 Likes

a few Hoodoo and superfly, and others Goji OG , Margy Dog, ghost dawg, chemmy fkn sours, good sh!t! Afghan kush x too true, scotts OG (all stretching too much)

4 Likes

Kush is all you need :fire:

3 Likes

Christmas weed. Here in Chicago in the 80s we called it Christmas bud. You’d get a few hundo from the family and search it down. I heard this from an ET grower:

It was just after harvest time in the west and they were flush with buds, so they moved along the Mexican Xmas to the other parts of the country. Sometime around spring planting, buds are getting harder to find and they begin keeping the decent Mexican and forwarding the shitty, stemmy, seedy brick weed to us. At least thats how I understood it way back when.

And by fall, there were no buds at all until Xmas. We called it the dry season. Rinse, repeat.

1 Like

Didn’t mean to like this post how do I delete :thinking: