The Reset, Starting over from scratch with/for new(sort of) friends

PPDs were chopped at day 55 and 57, blueberry cupcakes need a few more days, maybe a week, runtz x mints got a ways to go yet which makes me think the mint is their mountaintop mint which has a pretty long advertised flower time. Not at used to plants that are as viney in structure kicking myself in the ass for not using the trellis netting. Got my seeds germinated and in root riot plugs 3 Gary Poppins(Gary Payton x Red Runtz), 3 Grimm Mintz(Kush mintz x pineapple c99) and 3 Lilac Diesel all fem

4 Likes

7 Likes

Go on. I’ll stick around and watch the show. Lovely looking buds bro

This runtz x mintz got a ways to go still, but she chunky

7 Likes

I will definitely be trellising next time I fill the big tent. Ain’t had my head in the game really this run what with the losing everything I had and loved and all that

4 Likes

Nice snag, I got two of the vb1000 and have been solid workhorses, mine just don’t have dimmer but have been solid regardless!

Curious where u got the purple panty droppers from? Grew those out many times and down to my last seed of it, was amazing everytime

2 Likes

Northatlanticseedco, it’s some fire for sure, gassy and sweet kinda orange berry taste/smell

9 Likes

Interesting, the one I had and ran for a while was more of a musky almost perfumish grapish

1 Like

Welll I’ve got two more still drying one smells like vomit and pine so strongly that I can’t smell the other :joy:

1 Like

One of my roommates only smells pine on the one pictured

1 Like

Seedlings

9 Likes

If I ever find this cheesy pheno of ppd again I’m keeping a mom and calling her fermunda cheese

1 Like

Seeing all kinda reports of hermies on Gary poppins(and exotic’s gear in general) got me kinda paranoid, I’ve got a bottle of of switch on hand though, I’ll just hit em with that come flower and not buy their stuff in the future paying $120 for 6 seeds that’ll ruin a crop is not what I’m about 🫤 it’s just when I see fem beans with a silly name they end up in my cart :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Runtz x mints almost there

8 Likes

She ready, coming down tonight

10 Likes

Moved them into 1 gallon grow bags(well they say 2 gallon but only hold 1) feeding half strength maxigro and have them some recharge with the transplant.

6 Likes

Smoking a small popcorn bud of the runtz x mint and holy fuck it’s terpy, like a mix of bubblegum and cotton candy

4 Likes

These summer temps under the cmh got me thinking I might be dropping 5-600 on an led next month. It’s a nearly 20f difference between inside the tent and the room.

2 Likes

Big ups to Humboldt seed co on the runtz mint, 1 plant gave me a gallon of some dank ass bud. Definitely my favorite of this grow.

6 Likes

10 Likes