The Reset, Starting over from scratch with/for new(sort of) friends

Thought the bugs were back, but it’s just bits of peat from either the transplant or being next to the intake fan

3 Likes

9 Likes

I’m either gonna have to veg longer, or grow more plants lol. Couple of em I think I probably shouldn’t have topped

4 Likes

Well this is annoying

4 Likes

Well that sucks. Is it under warranty?

1 Like

Yeah, waiting on word back from mars. Literally just got the damn thing like a month ago

2 Likes

Got a tracking number for my replacement bar. Mars customer service was pretty no hassle(granted I posted on their main social media and groups, I was nice about it though ain’t go in all angry Karen on em, more like an annoyed Kimmy :joy:)

On a somewhat unrelated note, if she’s cute but all her pics are work selfies her house is gross

4 Likes

Muthafucka. That blows.

@MarsHydro sent the wrong replacement part

1 Like

Also think this might be my last grow in this house. I’m so fucking sick of living with middle aged adult children who can’t be bothered to clean up their own messes or take care of their dogs. Like two days ago the one had a tantrum about the kitchen so I cleaned it and since have just cleaned every dish/pot/pan and surface I use as I use them. And this is what their sink looks like now

not one dish is from me and the ones rotting ferret food bowl is on top. I’m fucking sick of these fucking people

So I guess after harvest I’ll be putting my stuff in storage and getting with the VA’s homeless program

4 Likes

Son of a bitch. Well that sucks. At least it only took 2 days, so hopefully only 2 more days till the right one gets there.

1 Like

Haha. Gross. The last time I had roommates like that, I would pile up their nasty shit in front of their bedroom door with a note to clean their shit :heart: Indicana Jones.

Doesn’t work when one owns the place and there’s no lease

3 Likes

Damnit man. Is it the one that owns the place leaving a mess for everyone else?

Nah, but they’re a couple. He’s cleaning the sink now. Kinda feel bad, but like I clean up after myself so…

Yeah you shouldn’t feel bad. Sucks for him if this isn’t what he signed up for, but I do the dishes at my house. It keeps my wife’s nails long and I reap the benefits of getting my back scratched.

3 Likes

They’re undeniably good people, just hard for me to live with.

1 Like

I understand that. Living with really good friends can be shit like that too. It’s super hard to find some one you can really mesh with on sharing close quarters with.

2 Likes

We have come to an amenable solution. Next month instead of paying them rent I’m getting them a new dishwasher. Which means I’ll save like $50 which is great because I’m out of weed.

3 Likes

Looking great all the way brother… keep it up

1 Like