The strongest lemon and pine

both limonene and pinene are used for anxiety and depression so maybe it is a point. Super lemon haze is high in terpinolene. So i recommend searching strains that are good for stress relief, anxiety or depression. Also lemon g mentioned earlier is high in that limonene terpene.
Hope that helps
Peace.

2 Likes

Bodhis Old soul has phenos of a beautiful lemon pinesoul that is crazy strong smelling lost my keeper pheno to mites earlier this year

2 Likes

Couldn’t resist……
IMG_0412

3 Likes

Apparently my search capabilities suck. Can you tell me who breeds the Lemon G, or where the genetics are available?

1 Like

The like is not for losing your mother plant. That’s heartbreaking! I’ll have to keep an eye out for that strain though!

You might want to check out the work @OriginalDankmaster96 currently has going on over in this thread!

4 Likes

It’s a clone only from the Ohio area, your best bet is crosses or tracking down some S1. I have some S1 that I think are from Organix Genetics or something like that.

Lemon tree, Limoncello, Amnesia Lemon, and anything with Lemon Skunk are good choices as well.

For pine keep an eye out for Jack Herer, Pinesoul/Goji Og, Pinetar Kush, Tahoe OG, Trainwreck

7 Likes

Great Lake genetics is the only one that has it available has packs for 45 so terpy and oily it left rings of oil on the lids and sides of the jars can’t recommend it enough jar ruiner have been gone for over a year just cracked a empty jar still strong :rofl:

4 Likes

The F1’s from the Blueberry Diesel @anonymous4289 were coming up with some excellent lemon pheno’s I’m sure more than a few people can confirm this that grew it out.

Also the Black Cherry from @stanknugzz77 was seriously lemon heavy. More of a lemony zest terpene profile but it was excellent. I just had a buddy finish up a run of the F2’s I made locally and its just an unreal smell of lemon and gas. Which is probably why I’m doing a small pheno hunt right now.

4 Likes

This is awesome! Thank you for the link!

I’ll be shopping soon I believe.

That sounds like what I’m looking for.

1 Like

This is an awesome idea for a thread :+1:

Lemon scented strains have long been among my favorites :lemon: and the pine / woodsy scented strains always do me good for relaxation :evergreen_tree:

Keep in mind that the lemon strains may have very high amounts of some terpenes compared to the amount of limonene. Lots of distinctly lemon-smelling strains will have Ocimene, Terpineolene, etc in even higher amounts than their Linonene content yet the lemon aroma is still what stands out the most in the bouquet. SLH is one major example of this. For years I have been purchasing SLH in med dispensaries and limonene is usually the #3 terpene or even lower. No matter what though SLH never fails to make me one happyass frog!

Peace :frog:

5 Likes

Oh and for pine aroma the last time I had Northern Lights it was very woodsy. The testing showed both a-pinene and b-pinene in the top few terpenes. Again, it was obtained at a med dispensary. Unfortunately I cannot remember if it was NL#2 or NL#5, and that’s assuming that the dispensary/cultivator had the real deal legit genetics.

(I hope that the discussion around purchased med strains is acceptable. I am waiting to start a garden of my own and I am trying to share the little of what I know, using these experiences as reference points.)

Edit: here is a blog post on Way Of Leaf that discusses the benefits of Pinene and also lists some other strains that may contain high amounts (relatively). I especially like that this article lists other non-cannabis sources of pinene such as ginger, rosemary, sage, and my absolute favorite - forest bathing! :evergreen_tree: :deciduous_tree: :evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

All great info! I have no issues discussing what you’ve found at the medical dispo. I appreciate the info on the terpene profile. That is very interesting to me about the SLH not an issue so much but if the other terps are dominant there may be something to look into on those ones.

Going to read that blog post then back to the other thread lol.im super glad I asked.

1 Like

:pray::pray::clap:t2::clap:t2::facepunch::facepunch::100::100::100:

CripXmas A2 Terpenes CoA

3 Likes

Have you smoked anything pineapple yet? That’s what my mum has found to have the highest “happy” component so far. Probably overlapping terpenes.
The Zamaldelica Express I am just finishing up making seeds from had a very pine / citrus aroma, I’ve got a wiki up for seeds sign up you’re welcome to join, didn’t get to smoke any but maybe others have?

3 Likes

Awesome I signed up thank you!

I haven’t had anything pineapple yet. Sounds interesting too.

2 Likes

If you are up for tester autos, I can put some pineapple cross ones in for you with the Zams :smiley:

2 Likes

Hell yeah man I’m down for whatever at this point. Especially if you think it leans the same direction.

2 Likes