The Thunderdome

GSC went MIA when pouring the water out of the cup all the rest went into fox farms ocean forest

10 Likes

GSC no longer MIA it decided to plant itself in a old pot I was pouring the excess water in

12 Likes

Life WILL find a way!

2 Likes

So far the following are above ground and preparing for battle

Purple Badlands
Oregon Huckleberry
OH x PAC
Skywalker OG x Pineapple Kush
Tiger Jack
OG Kush
Gorilla Slippers
Bad Azz Cookie OG
GSC X Pineapple Kush
Suge PK Uzbekistan
Green Lantern

Everything else has till Monday to pop or exit the thunderdome

11 Likes

Everyone up and accounted for except the Hindu Kush Cross and purple Punch

Temps maintaining in the 80-84 degree range having problems getting humidity up over 20% even that wasn’t reached until I added a jar of water to the tent

Thought about choking the rear vent but don’t want the temperature to start going back up like last attempt, gonna turn the fans down see if I can’t get some rainforest action going on in here

9 Likes

So while looking in on the seedlings earlier I had a thought about how far away Uzbekistan and Azad Kashmir were from each other as there are some of both in here well the Suge PK is only half from Uzbekistan but still curiosity killed the cat

So if one happens to be male and one happens to be female I’m gonna attempt to create a bridge across the stans lol

1 Like

Deformed orange bud x Pineapple Kush meeting a swift death along with the purple Punch and Hindu Kush that never came up

3 Likes

16 combatants still fight for there lives stay tuned to see who falls next in the glory of the thunderdome

1 Like

Temps staying where I like humidity still staying low but all looking healthy and humming along great will probably switch to 12/12 next week sometime

7 Likes

Now for this odd :duck: after finding the girl scout cookies I lost growing in a old pot trying to replant its self I threw it in the bottom of a solo cup and put a half of a cup of soil on top it then proceeded to do nothing now I have this

It’s helmet still very hard and firm normally I would toss it but it’s got a real will to grow so I’m going to gently fill the rest of the cup up then drown it in a lot of water to see if it can’t lose or at least soften the shell if it comes back up lol

3 Likes

I normally have to take some off by hand , tweezers helps alot.
Try putting a dome over the seedling for a bit, try to soften that shell up.

1 Like

I unfortunately already covered it up lol but I attempted soften it up with a qtip and water and tweezers I almost used a razor but honestly I ain’t got the steadiest hand for micro plant surgery lol I wish I would have thought about a dome keeping the humidity in before I covered it up

2 Likes

8 days from sprouting
Watered pretty heavy last night to see who would drink it up and who would not…most are heavy drinkers so this should be fun through flower lol

Still have not sourced a tray that isn’t a stupid price for the size gonna go check out a farm store tomorrow see what I can’t come up with I wish I could find a square tin pan for food the right size

8 Likes

@TheShowMeHomie

Take a stroll through kitchen ware section of thrift stores, especially hospice thrift stores. Garage and estate sales are also helpful at times.

4 Likes

SALUD CHEERS

3 Likes

I use cooking trays. Cheap as at the supermarket.

3 Likes

Yeah I’m having a problem finding square ones

1 Like

Some early stars are the huckleberry and it’s cross both are really starting to take off not far behind is the bad Azz Cookie OG …pretty excited that the tiger jack pheno that produced the seed I planted was the viney one if it Carry’s over I will attempt to manipulate it’s growth along the bottom of the tent snaking around the other cups

7 Likes

Almost forgot ole helmet head GSC finally figured it out and is now up and we’ll behind everyone else on day 1 of 12/12

8 Likes

Will start doing pics less often not to bog down the server but wanted a metric to go off from since I dropped the light today…for being a thunderdome it seems all contestants are happy and healthy

8 Likes