The Thunderdome

Everything doing fine the purple Badlands and tiger jack are off to the races stretching a lot overnight I’ve got a feeling both might be males…while looking through them I found this cool deformity on the gorilla Slippers

13 Likes

That’s a trip. I’ve seen some interesting deformities, but that’s a new one for me :wink:

Everything’s looking good!

1 Like

Yeah the other side is also got some weird size differences but she’s healthy and chugging along great not a heavy drinker yet

2 Likes

Note to self none of the OGs and the Azad do not like heavy watering

Dropped light another 2 inches do it again in 2 days

2 Likes

Purple Urkle and OH X PAC have both transitioned from stretch to building inner branching…purple urkles developing inner branches at a rate I’ve never seen on such a young plant lot of potential for good structure in it’s genes or perhaps lots of potential for larf only time will tell.

Skipped watering soil still moist
Plants don’t seem to have noticed light drop will drop more tomorrow at feeding time

83°
27% humidity

Keep an eye on humidity levels 24 hour meter claims it hit 80% humidity that’s too big of a swing for 24 hours check again tomorrow if number is drastic again check battery or put second meter in to check firsts accuracy

3 Likes

Any opinions I’m think it looks like Leaf septoria to me it’s only on lower leaves of two plants…they have been segregated until I can confirm what it is… My only other thought would light related but honestly doubt it there leaves that don’t get much light

6 Likes

Was thinking light also what’s your temp, stick your finger in the cup.

1 Like

Between 80-87 humidity was between 27-32 last 24

Soil is cool to the touch , smells normal well vegging cannabis normal at least no off smells

1 Like

Guess I was a little off on humidity I’ve been having problems keeping it up

3 Likes

Could it be some physical damage or excessive moisture on the rim of the cup, where the young leaf was resting?

2 Likes

That’s actually a very good thought I was thinking they may have layed in wet dirt but they may have been on the rim and it being wet is a good possibility from watering… tommorow I find a pan solution I’ve been half ass putting it off for a week time to remidy the situation

3 Likes

I use boot trays from the dollar store.

2 Likes

What is a boot tray?..I’m about to go to a dollar tree I’m pretty sure I’ve just been overthinking it lol let my inner hoosier out and it will get solved

1 Like

I use a boot tray too. I would suggest getting a slightly more expensive type. Mine is from Canadian tire and I think it was $12. The plastic is thicker and the walls are much higher. Well worth the extra few bucks IMO

1 Like

I believe you were correct I believe it was a mix of light intensity and perhaps some water left on leaves …I removed the affected leaves and they have bounced back

No other plants have anything new today except a little light bleaching on the Green Lantern so I raised lights back up will start the drop again in a week

5 Likes

Oh ok a trunk tray lol took me a minute I was like they have a tray to put boots on :rofl::joy::rofl::joy: actually not a bad idea for when there muddy

1 Like

Bought some trays yesterday put 6 in one today gonna hold off on others until I get an aquarium divider for the bottom of the pans

Couple plants look a little light stressed pulled light up another inch or two

Herijuana, purple Badlands and tiger jack are getting long and lanky not sure yet if this is the sativa side of things expressing itself or if they are just males

Herijuana turned out to be a male

16 remain who will be left standing

Temps were lower than I like in last 24 71-73° most would be happy in the 70s but I prefer low to mid 80s

Put another 6 in a bottoms feeding tray the other 4 will be put in a tray tomorrow

Just about time to start feeding them was wanting to wait until they all show but these cups are small I feel like they may be close to empty nutrient wise at this point.

@DiggySoze I had to bend the Azad a little due to me forgetting to turn it and when I did the whole tent filled up with a funky skunky spice smell😎 thanks again

7 Likes

A couple more boys came to the party last night gonna give them to lights out to develop a little more for certain but it looks like Azad and the Oregon Huckleberry are males…the Azad for sure Huck may need a couple hours but 99% sure it’s a male as well…still nothing throwing pistils hopefully the Suge PK Uzbekistan is a female and shows soon if so it and the Azad are gonna have some private time together

8 Likes

Culled the Oregon Huckleberry male
Saved the Azad Kashmir Incase the Suge PK Uzbekistan is a female to try a little selective pollination if Suge turns out to be male both will be culled
Green lantern seems to be a male as well will give until tomorrow to be certain
Both purple Badlands and tiger jack are looking very suspect as well

In other news still no pistils
Moved tent around a little bit temps and humidity maintaining in my comfort zone

Have been overwatering the GSC have removed it from tray for now

If this rapid rate of males continues I may uppot will have to see when they all show

5 Likes