The Thunderdome

Don’t know what week your in but on 2nd week you’re probably dealing with popcorn buds, 3rd week of coarse a bit bigger.
All your beans should be inside the bud then.

2 Likes

I had the same shit happen that happened to @Mongobongo immature flowers opening up.
Had 4 pop and explode, have not seen any residual damage as yet.
More than likely later today or tomorrow.

It sucks ducks

3 Likes

There about 1 week into flowering @OleReynard

1 Like

Pics please…

Uploading: 15824765534315997005180098632733.jpg…

I guess they changed the pic size thing again let me see if I can figure it out

1 Like

Gorilla Slippers

6 Likes

Suge PK

6 Likes

Well now that I figured out how to resize the pics I don’t feel so bad about posting them lol

7 Likes

Gorilla Slippers @Howard.Crane very nice structure

Never had photos instantly upload no wait time sorry @LemonadeJoe if I would have known it was this easy I would’ve resized the whole time

8 Likes

Shit man mid next week your good to go, follow up the next week you’ll have all you or anybody else needs.

3 Likes

I don’t typically grow plants without topping them, and topping both parents of the Gorilla Slippers made them very branchy, so it’s very interesting to me to see the difference.

Everything’s looking good so far, great job! :smile:

3 Likes

Yeah nothing in here being manipulated short of some fan leaves being pulled here and there want to see how they are in natural state just mini sized… God I need more space

3 Likes

1 week of flower

8 Likes

Purple Badlands

Green Lantern

Pineapple Kush x GSC

7 Likes

Several pistils have shriveled up and changed color on the Suge PK main cola so I believe my pollination was successful will do it again though next week to be certain

3 Likes

Out of bordem pollinated two lower buds on purple Badlands lol good thing lights go out in 10 minutes cause I need to take a dose of Lifta

3 Likes

So Azad is definitely pollinated pistils have changed colors shrunk and started to recess

9 Likes

Also my first signs of any problems has emerged on the Green Lantern

6 Likes

Cant see what the problems are under that purple light. Can we get a picture in white light?

3 Likes