The Thunderdome

I’ll ask around thanks for the suggestion I used kitty litter buckets before but takes along time to gather them up

4 Likes

Purple Badlands F2 getting it’s stretch on

12 Likes

Will start to feed probably Friday up until now nothing but plain tap water and the fox farms ocean forest soil they are already in other than a couple lower leaves fading out a little early no deficiencies to speak of…really looking forward to the next solo cup challenge :face_with_monocle::zipper_mouth_face::badger::alien:

Wish the purple Badlands would throw some more branches @anon58740919 told me it looks like his favorite pheno and I should take a cut

2 Likes

For less than 20 days from sprouting…wow respect bro! I wish mine are struggling along…poor soil cool temps and an old 400MH. I’m watching you guys with the lights and have decided i need a new bulb so bad if i expect any growth and some half decent soil. Miracle soil ain’t cutting it…mine are 17 days today started in the window sill and a week under the 400

Im watching and learning…good job

4 Likes

There at 31 days now
That 400 watt MH is a good light still may just need a new bulb but there sure ain’t nothing wrong with a MH this is my first LED it’s a couple years old I was given it but will probably go to HPS as it’s more comfortable to me than the LED.

The soil I’m using is fox farms ocean forest it’s the first time I’ve used it it’s working great for me as far as the miracle grow soil goes I would just avoid any soil with the little time release fertilizer pellets in it just my own preference but rest assured it will still grow weed

2 Likes

Nothing of real note happened in the tent today flowers developing well

Azad Kashmir male had first actual pod open on its own today fumbled the collection process plenty of more opportunities left though so no sweat I’m prepared now for the pollen drop

2 Likes

Things are looking nice. I’m excited about your OHxPAC. Your first guy on the site to try em.

Strange thing to post about :grin::grin::grin::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

It’s doing very well it is working on becoming a bush lol that must be a huckleberry trait cause the pure Huck was almost identical really was surprised the other was a male

3 Likes

The OH was really nice. Very sturdy, big producing plant. Outdoors she really shines. It’s a good match with that PAC, both were similar looking plants outdoors. PAC stood a little shorter.

The PAC is made up from a PredatorPink which is a Starfighter x PlushBerry cross. The PlushBerry comes from Subcool and deep in the genes is some shiva skunk. The OH also has shiva skunk. I’m hoping they work really well together.

Bud on the left is the mother that was used.

13 Likes

Looking nice it’s developing flowers a little slower than some of the others but it also has twice the bud sites stem rubs have been fruity berry with light funky almost skunky undertone

It and the purple Urkle I got are both acting like they have been topped the way they focus on the inner branching instead of vertical growth it’s like it knows it’s in a short tent lol

4 Likes

Both the Huck and the Huck x PAC will also be making outdoor appearances in a couple gardens near me this spring I will be sure to post the progress thanks again for these watermelon sized seeds

6 Likes

Dont mess with a trellis unless you have entry points from all sides or a long wayering wand. You will water at least 1 good soaking water a day. Some plants took more or less. Youre gonna have that with 100 plants haha. I never top them, not when theres 20 solos. Wide isnt what you want. Think totem pole.

Too many plants with too many branches. I never watered 3 or 4 times a day. However the roots became so thick…not root bound that the water took a bit to soak into the rootball. A flood table would be great for solos. Keep big air moving with that many plants. You can pull an oz a solo if your lights feed and strain are dialed Reiko easily pulled a zip a piece.

Trust me if PM sets in like its doing now on me, you wont be happy. Other than that. Flip a cup and tape it for stability. You can grow whatever in whatever. I flowered one in a shotglass for the fuck. If variety is what your after, you got it.

Remember every plant, strain has different needs 25 different strains. Muhahaha enjoy xussing in toungues​:laughing:. Try to keep the canopy relatively even aaaand get another light or some sils. You want buds. Dense buds. 125 true watts? Make a couple chandeliers for supplement til you upgrade. Cruise control.:blush::+1:

4 Likes

Started feeding this morning much like everything else I’m going for simplicity since all plants are bottom feeding out of the same two tubs there will be no special treatment all plant will use roots organic liquid guano I’ve used this previously with great success and expect similar results this time around

4 Likes

Yes totem poles is the goal here as well but I’m letting the plants show me there shapes without manipulating them besides I could use a couple more clone sites or bud sites lol

3 Likes

@Mongobongo was the PAC from mosca seeds?

2 Likes

Nice, I’ll be putting them outside this spring as well.

Yes The PAC is from Mosca :v:

3 Likes

Humming along

5 Likes

Pollinated the Suge PK Uzbekistan with the Azad Kashmir pollen as planned via a qtip and one pod worth of pollen will pollinate again atleast one more time to ensure success just need more sacks to open

4 Likes

I feel at 2 and 3 weeks is optimum for seed production.

2 Likes

Ok then I’ll hold off another week or so till I attempt again I just didn’t want to end up with immature seeds

2 Likes