Thecrazster's first grow ever

Damn! Going all out with all of em??? Very cool!! If u need more I got ya covered :wink: u are the first one I’m seeing.dropping those beans off my runs so will def be tuning in on this one!!

2 Likes

Haha 3-4 eh, that’s not what I see in the white rhino one haha

1 Like

Yeah I figured your genetics would be a perfect fit seeing as we have very similar climates and so I said “go big or go home” lol

2 Likes

Can’t go wrong they grew in the desert once before! Haha

2 Likes

Same here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey bro! Any updates? Those beans popping?

1 Like

white rhinos popped and some even sprouted

1 Like

hopefully tomorrow i can get the rest outside

1 Like

White Rhino babys

4 Likes

And the Kali mist x strawnana or as I like to call them the kalinanas

4 Likes

Good looking plants.
I’d say 1st grow ever is shaping up to be a great 1st grow for ya! :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

thanks man and yup way better than i thought it would go

2 Likes

birds haven’t bothered the plants and my germination rate is pretty damn good

2 Likes

Very cool bro! Super excited to watch these babies grow, like a proud parent with the kids off to college haha glad u got the overwatering thing in check cuz they look like they are off to a wonderful start and got it growing on! Keep up the good work! Those older ones look big enough I’d start to give them more root space and get a transplant done for em, let those babies stretch their legs

1 Like

Update: I’m seeing two jack Herer sprouting @AzSeaindooin420 !!! Popping White Widow fems from @bassman5420 @Pluckyevil and Mixed Fems from @THCeed :pray::pray:

5 Likes

Will post photos in a lil bit

3 Likes

Woo hoo! Party on!!!

2 Likes

Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you Jack #1 and #2

6 Likes

Very nice! Were those WWxGelato cross I made or just straight WW? If its just WW then those I got from Seedsman :+1:

1 Like

just the ww I’m gonna have fun running these, although that ww x gelato sounds amazing.

3 Likes