This is 99's Green House

How is project greenhouse going?

3 Likes

Hey brother.

Things are OK.

Damn its getting cold at night these days.

Another grow brother had an extra Platinum Jack Cookies. This is a cross of the Platinum Huckleberry GSC with TGA’s Jacked Up. The mother plant made hard dense nugs. I can work with some of that.

Thank you DRey!

15 Likes

So, the cold and clouds have me back indoors. :cloud_rain:

What’s the point of staying outdoors with tent space available?

Needed heat, lighting and a fan running either way.

15 Likes

Looks great!! They seem happy in their new home.

4 Likes

It’s good to see you keeping the rice hull manufacturers in business! Looking good @99PerCent!

4 Likes

The Borg attacked early this year. Sulfur Dust appears to keep them at bay. In order to really blast them, I moved back out to the green house.

These plants will need more than one rinse prior to harvest.

15 Likes

Hope they are safer here, good luck with the harvest … :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Thanks brother.

99PerCent

4 Likes

Big thanks to @Shadey !

The sulfur took out the 2-spotted spider mite. Caught them early in the infestation, but almost 3 weeks into flower. The plants will require some thorough cleaning just prior to harvest. Hoping that is the last of the direct applications. I’ll treat the floor of the green house and make a perimeter barrier around the exterior base. See what shows.

Pics or it didn’t happen, right?

Have a great weekend!

17 Likes

Figgies!! What kind? That was last year eh? Make it thru winter ok?

that should help fill those plants in but you are already having humidity issues.

Think it would help to pluck those plants some and help them get some air flow? That fog would make it tough though. Maybe select plants gonna flower faster. NL?

4 Likes

Looking great as usual. Love the greenhouse

3 Likes

Glad you nailed them…would hate to not see your green house all summer

7 Likes

Brown Turkey. Sure did make it.

Rough Spring with all the cold. I’ll re-pot it this summer.

With the sulfur and the dehumidifier, thinking we’ll be fine.

6 Likes

Wow that’s the quickest and easiest I think I’ve ever seen someone eradicate mites, well done! The sulfur is a powder?

4 Likes

Apparently, its one of the few things that are allowed for cannabis producers in California, legally speaking.

I am hoping to never apply directly to a plant again and only use it as a barrier.

7 Likes

Nice! I’ve heard of that from old school vegetable gardeners, but didn’t think it had the oomph to kill mites in our type of environment…good to know!

4 Likes

@99PerCent Natria is a product that has sulfur in it. It will burn if you leave it on or apply heavily though. How did you apply this and how often? Just to the soil or dust the leaves of the plants? This is the first I have seen sulfur dust used this way.

4 Likes

These plants were doused with cold water. I tossed a tablespoon of dust into the air in front of the oscillating fan and it dispersed throughout the green house. I can wash everything with a hose, and will have to, fo sho…

9 Likes

:joy: :clap: LOL

:evergreen_tree:

8 Likes

These two are just starting to show. I peaked under the soil surface on the later ones.

Looks like 16 for 16 :smile:

Keep seedin’

Leafly says…

Looks like I have some spelling issues :blush:

I’ll try to find something on the Nitro.

~

17 for 16 ?

:baby: :baby:

13 Likes