This Page is Corrupt!

No man there at least 20 oz bottles. Pretty crazy for a sample kit.

7 Likes

Very interesting…looks like they have there line setup similar to GH flora line.

Cool thing is you can try them for free if you pay the shipping…

We would love for you to try out the Nectar For The Gods line. All we ask is for is help with the shipping cost and we can get a case out to you. All you have to do is respond to the questions below as well as respond with a shipping address and we will run a freight quote for you. The questions help us to understand what type of gardeners we attract the most and it helps us design new products for the future. Many of our products are designed around customer feedback and issues they see the most often.

Here is the form for the samples

8 Likes

How is it growing everyone? Been a minute since my last update but things are looking decent. I had a revelation while watering last night. That revelation being that my plants soil is not getting proper saturated during my waterings. The soil has a pretty hard crust on top so most of the water just goes to the edges and rolls off. The plant that is the biggest and best looking has drip pan that is just as big as the pot thus wicking up all the excess evenly. The other have a bigger drip pan than the pot itself. Lessons that needed to be learned i guess.

Girl Scout Cookies

Strawberry Daiquiri

Cindy 99 x Thai Flyer from @Cobra50. Put in flower a few days ago

7 Likes

yo, till, not no till. :thumbsup: scrape the surface & mix @ each watering until it goes away, try splitting the watering, i.e., give it half & then come back in a couple of hours & give it the rest. as a remedy, try a little mulch with some oatmeal or barley, even aquarium gravel…

:four_leaf_clover:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Any time I get rooked on a issue. I usually find the answer I like in Cornell University Study

4 Likes

which study, :monkey: Ape? I see there is a Cornell CU Structural Soil for landscaping…i think there’s a very old soil study you may be referring to?

??

Most of the good stuff is about vegetables. The information is endless.

3 Likes

Just got back from our company party. The Wailers played and it was rad.

6 Likes

Yeah. I ended up doing that. I do top dress with freshly ground up malted barley. That creates a good crust layer too.

2 Likes

Harvested my autoflowering Dinafem Og Kush thc/cbd. Didnt get the best growth out of these but thats all on me. Nice looking budz tho. Excited to give this strain a test. Ill report on it when its more dry. Peace.

6 Likes

Hey there fellow growers and tokers. I have not been updating too much lately but ive still been around. Recently i have planted some new seeds: Cinderella 99, Pennywise, Yeti og, cali-o x durban, deadlights, and just finished up planting @cannabissequoia red cherry berry x remedy cbd. Got some plants in flower that are getting close to the end of their cycle too. Ill snag some pics of those some other time.

8 Likes

I’m excited! That’s the first giftee’ in the ground. :thumbsup: :trophy:

The keeper will be that high CBD effect & good flavor, so you’ll have to try them ALL! Oh darn! :smile:

3 Likes

Not so fast bucko! When were they dropped? Cause this guy has tails

Sorry for potato quality pic

3 Likes

The seeds were put into soil on December 3rd

2 Likes

Nice, mine went in water late night 12/2

1 Like

Hell yeah. Are you growing the red cherry berry?

1 Like

No sir dp x sls but interested to watch the rcb

2 Likes

Here are a few pics of my recently harvested Girl Scout cookies. Enjoy.

16 Likes

Beautiful fade, huh? Congratz and Merry Christmas man!

4 Likes

Thanks. The cool temps sure did wonders in bringing the purple one. That was probably the most beautiful plant ive grown thus far.

4 Likes