This Page is Corrupt!

Any time I get rooked on a issue. I usually find the answer I like in Cornell University Study

4 Likes

which study, :monkey: Ape? I see there is a Cornell CU Structural Soil for landscaping…i think there’s a very old soil study you may be referring to?

??

:evergreen_tree:

Most of the good stuff is about vegetables. The information is endless.

3 Likes

Just got back from our company party. The Wailers played and it was rad.

6 Likes

Yeah. I ended up doing that. I do top dress with freshly ground up malted barley. That creates a good crust layer too.

2 Likes

Harvested my autoflowering Dinafem Og Kush thc/cbd. Didnt get the best growth out of these but thats all on me. Nice looking budz tho. Excited to give this strain a test. Ill report on it when its more dry. Peace.

6 Likes

Hey there fellow growers and tokers. I have not been updating too much lately but ive still been around. Recently i have planted some new seeds: Cinderella 99, Pennywise, Yeti og, cali-o x durban, deadlights, and just finished up planting @cannabissequoia red cherry berry x remedy cbd. Got some plants in flower that are getting close to the end of their cycle too. Ill snag some pics of those some other time.

8 Likes

I’m excited! That’s the first giftee’ in the ground. :thumbsup: :trophy:

The keeper will be that high CBD effect & good flavor, so you’ll have to try them ALL! Oh darn! :smile:

3 Likes

Not so fast bucko! When were they dropped? Cause this guy has tails

Sorry for potato quality pic

3 Likes

The seeds were put into soil on December 3rd

2 Likes

Nice, mine went in water late night 12/2

1 Like

Hell yeah. Are you growing the red cherry berry?

1 Like

No sir dp x sls but interested to watch the rcb

2 Likes

Here are a few pics of my recently harvested Girl Scout cookies. Enjoy.

16 Likes

Beautiful fade, huh? Congratz and Merry Christmas man!

4 Likes

Thanks. The cool temps sure did wonders in bringing the purple one. That was probably the most beautiful plant ive grown thus far.

4 Likes

I seen this and almost didn’t click on it thought there was a virus lol

4 Likes

Got some veg tent action today. A little crowded but thats a good thing. Got some Red Cherry Berry x Remedy, Pennywise, Deadlights, Cali-o x Durban, Yeti Og, and a Cindy 99. Going to flip them to flower real soon. Enjoy and happy friday!

14 Likes

:thumbsup: Everybody happy… I can’t really make out the labels but it looks like the far left say RCB or REM? :wink:

Nodey… :slight_smile:

1 Like

It is a red cherry berry! All of the rcb x remedy you gave me are turning out awesome. Ill have to get some isolated pictures of the plants today

3 Likes