This Page is Corrupt!

Just got done clearing out some fan leafs and spreading the tops through the net.

5 Likes

Second layer of trellis netting installed. One of the Sebrings Revenge is starting to flower.

20210720_185927

6 Likes

Plants are getting into their final stretch. Both of the Sebrings Revenge are super huge.

6 Likes

Been a minute but everything is still on track.

Here is a auto tangerine dream

Here are the rest

4 Likes

Stopped by the greenhouse last night. Little powdery mildew coming in. Flowering is in full affect. The only plants I haven’t seen the PM are the birthday funk. Glad I’ve been keeping that plant around. Super frosty and resilient.

Some shots of the Sebrings revenge. I cant believe how early this thing started to bloom!

Some shots from the ladder

9 Likes

Just got done transplanting the 5 different wookie hashplant strains I have growing in the hoophouse. If anything is worth keeping for next season. I’ll have it. The two tall plants are birthday funk. Excellent strain.

Birthday Funk

6 Likes

That tunnel is looking awesome man. Sebrings revenge is :+1::+1::+1:

Excited to see what you get out of it.

2 Likes

One of the Sebrings Revenge came down. This sucker bloomed real early and definitely put some weight out.

5 Likes

Haven’t posted in a while but I’ve had the indoor grow going steady. Starting to harvest and trim a few plants. Trimmed bud is birthday funk and the plant photos are dank Zappa.

11 Likes

I hope you get a keeper from the Dank Zappa :pray: – a friend I shared beans with shared them with a son-in-law & said it was the best smoke he’d ever had in 50+ years of weed smokin.

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

How did the smoke from the wookie hashplants turn out?

1 Like

The 2022 outdoor growing season is officially up and running! This year I will be growing Birthday Funk and Dank Zappa. 9 plants in total this year.

9 Likes
4 Likes

Greenhouse is filling up quick! Branches are starting to flop over because of the weight.

6 Likes

:sweat_smile:. If you can get more fans it’d probably help but they look heavy :sunglasses:

:evergreen_tree:

Few shots before harvesting begins. Cold temps are bringing in some nice colors!

3 Likes

Quick shot of some more purple

2 Likes