This Page is Corrupt!

Good morning. I am at day 50 of flower. This birthday funk strain is kicking some ass (purple one). Enjoy the day presented before you.

7 Likes

Your killing it bud!

1 Like

Thanks man. I’m glad I took some clones this round as I believe I may have found a keeper or 2

1 Like

I got other plants going but I figured I should showcase this plant. It is Birthday Funk by Cannarado.

9 Likes

Finished trimming last week. I’ll get some bud shots posted when I get some time. Took some cuttings today.

8 Likes

Made some salves last night. Turned out pretty good.

9 Likes

Got the compost laid out in rows. Plants are about ready to be put in the ground. Growing Wookie Hashplant, Wilkos Whack, Birthday Funk, and Sebrings Revenge. Looking forward to the grow. Peace

6 Likes

Plants in the ground. Going to be a tight one this year.

6 Likes

Visited the grow last night. Got some watering done with the new hoses on both ends of the greenhouse now. Talk about efficiency.

6 Likes

Nice looking house. Good work! :+1:

Thanks! Custom design and build.

1 Like

That just fence railing? That’s what I’m thinking I’ll make mine out of.

Yup. Bought a pipe bender to bend the hoops. Let me know if you have any questions.

Definitely will. I was planning to dig a trench and put some 8 or 12 inch PVC to create a passive geothermal heat/cooling system. Have you ever investigated that? I think 6-7ft deep should be good.

Hopefully that way, when my winters are super cold, or super hot summers, there will be some regulation without electrical appliances.

Few plant pics to start the day. I’ll be laying woodchips down this weekend.

6 Likes

7 yards of woodchips installed last night. The plants are starting to grow at a pretty rapid rate. Have a solid weekend.

8 Likes

Did a little top dressing last night. Plants are starting to hit their stride. This is when things start to get fun.

8 Likes

Got the first layer of trellis netting set tonight. Plants are blowing up. Peace.

7 Likes

I can just imagine how full that will be in a month or so :flushed::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

3 Likes

Plants are starting to pop through the first layer of trellis. Just planted a Tangerine Dream auto too. That makes a total of 12 plants. Michigan living is pretty rad.

4 Likes