TIL - Today I Learned

Woot woot!

2 Likes

Today I learned that “fuck Georgia” is a safe bet any day of the week.

http://www.12news.com/mobile/article/news/nation-now/lingerie-themed-birthday-party-ends-with-70-arrests-mugshots/75-504022584

4 Likes

That site also has a category called “Genetically Modified” that lists cannabis-Echinacea purpurea hybrids that are perennial!!
Selling for $100,000 (50%-off LOL)
I’ve always wondered if it was fake???

Sounds like a money laundering business.

2 Likes

It’s a sort of running joke. If you add the forever buds to the cart it puts a $160 pack of SSH in instead

2 Likes

Worst marketing idea since “Hitler Ice Cream”

3 Likes

Probably taste like sour kraut and mustache wax.
Vender doesn’t look very confident in his product.
Regretting his life decisions.

5 Likes

Today I learned how to share a link here…
I’m an old dog learning new tricks :joy:

10 Likes

Hitler Ice cream
You could forgive this as bad translation but nope they put a picture there just to make sure you get it lol

1 Like

Today I learned that my Cannasauras brothers on OG are a generous and compassionate tribe that I am certainly proud to be a part of. Livin’ the dream here on OG! PEACE…

4 Likes

Today I learned that the apical meristem is what the plant uses to orient itself toward the light.

6 Likes

All this time I thought it was that stick I tied it to. Who knew? :nerd_face:

3 Likes

flavinoids comes from the latin flavus for yellow and has nothing to do with flavour. they’re usually bitter and associated with pigmentation. anthocyanins are flavinoids, it’s a group of around 400 water-soluble pigment molecules which appear red, purple, or blue according to their pH - acidic, neutral, or alkaline respectively.

4 Likes

It appears they don’t always cause bitterness. They are adding them to processed foods to make them taste better.

2 Likes

i was quoting this article. well, it actually said usually extremely bitter, but ya not always

4 Likes

Forgive me, i was’t correcting just adding information. I appreciate your post or i wouldn’t have remembered that article. Most flavonoids are bitter but can combined with other flavors to be yummy. (chocolate is a great example)

1 Like

i wonder if i can turn my weed blue by keeping it super alkaline near the end, or if the plant would just freak out lol

1 Like

Too much of anything is bad but you can experiment in the, “Oh shit” zone and see what happens. Ha! Ha! :grin:

3 Likes

Cut one’s losses when possible.

99%

4 Likes

I don’t exactly know that there was a tangible lesson in this video, but opening your mind is akin to learning, I guess.