Time to turn on the juice and cut the damn thing loose!

Everyone got 600ml, 5.9ph oxygenated tap water with slight run off. Airpots always have a little more run off.
Still examining the suspected males. Take a look at this one…

5 Likes

So @Roux, @Fisch, what do you think? :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

6 Likes

That one is a wait and see from me…I don’t see pistils (yet maybe?) It almosts looks as if its starting to cluster which would be male…holding pattern sir :airplane_small:

3 Likes

Look at all the ladies hanging around the Old Schooler.

What’s he got that we don’t have?

Nice work @oleskool830

4 Likes

Waiting just a little bit to be sure they are not females has paid off more than once. If they are males, its 2-3 weeks before they start leaking.

4 Likes

HI :slight_smile: As @Roux said. I am not sure as well. Just wait a few days. She will show her self really soon as the rest of them did :slight_smile: But overall they look fantastic :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Anyone have an idea what is going on here? :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I give up, what’s going on here. :grin:

3 Likes

Looks like a female! :slight_smile: What about now? Are There clear pistils? :slight_smile: looks like they are hatching up! :muscle:

1 Like

LA Confidential. “She’s so pretty tied up.” Still sleek and sexy looking.

C99/Romberry. She was a slow starter but has come back and stolen the show! Just a remarkable plant with absolutely no smell yet. She’s my new favorite girl! Thanks for stopping in! :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

The fan leaves on my Gorilla Giz are so large and wide and internodal space so short that the bottom 2/3 of the plant is completely shaded. How soon can I remove these with no detrimental effects? :cowboy_hat_face:

Good evening OG Cannasauri!

Kids got 5 gr per gal MegaCrop, 15ml Big Bud, 15ml Bud Candy, 550ml 5.8 pH oxygenated tap water.
Increased air exchange by opening flaps around tent bottom during light period and increasing fan speed by 25%. Now leaving xhst fan on low during dark. I’m concerned about opening flaps during dark due to potential light leaks. Any suggestions regarding light leaks with open flaps? Thanks for stoppin’ by! :cowboy_hat_face:

Still looking out for suspicious pkgs. We live 25 miles from Schertz where “Kelly Killmore” pkg exploded at FedEx. :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Stick a shoe box lid against the vents or some blacked out cardboard loosely hanging … or close vents and get a fan to exhaust air.? Your call bro, ( last plant is female.?) good luck and happy growing ,
Gaz

1 Like

Almost exactly what I’ve done. Closing lower vent flaps during dark but leaving exhaust fan on low. Intake limited to filtered air inlets.

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Puts a whole new feeling to the “don’t forget to replace your cabin air filter” lol

Good stuff @oleskool830 I knew you’d sort it… i run my lights from 7.30pm to 7.30am ,and run only my exhaust fan for humidity to be kept down and air exchange etc… any other light leaks just stick something dark/black over it :fist:… Happy growing bro…
Gaz

1 Like

Got a suspicious pkg from Scottland yesterday. After approaching it slowly and carefully, I beat the hell out of it with a stick to see if it contained explosives. Much to my relief, it was a very cool selection of Auto beans from my brother @Gaz29!! Didn’t damage any beans, thank Shiva! :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Beautiful aroma hit my face when I opened the tent this morning! Getting to the best part now. Just 600ml 5.8 pH oxygenated tap water. Some run off.
Tent temp 70, RH 43%
Outdoor temp 72.
I think one plant has some light burn. Take a look and offer thoughts please.

Another look. Same plant.
Some more random photos while they were out of tent for slight trim and water.

Thanks for stopping by! :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes