Argo's three in veg and three in flower

UGH to the goddam bugs! DIE bitches DIE!

8 Likes

I’ll second & third that UGH. Those fuckers look like ticks… NASTY. [shudder]

Call Ghostbusters. :telephone_receiver:

:evergreen_tree:

9 Likes

Sagishmir valley skunk or Sagkash skunk is born Azad Kashmir x Saginaw Valley Skunk This one has been in the works for a few years.

14 Likes

What bug is that bro? Like they look a bit like a tick but I’m not sure what eats roots :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Behold! @argo945 has accomplished what I predict will be an epic cross.

Azad Kashmir x Saginaw Valley Skunk! This calls for the 3D Wonder Warthog Award! Presented to @argo945, a thinking man.

12 Likes

Out of absolute desperation I would either powder a whole bottle of diatomaceous earth everywhere (under rooted cubes and everything)…or do the @Tinytuttle method.
Recipe…

Results…

3 Likes

just working on a project suggested and funded by an OG that prefers to hide ND_Shadows…

4 Likes

Root Aphids which last metamorphism is winged and hella like a fungus gnat but with a nasty surprise.

6 Likes

Tour of the garden under assault by root aphids

Saginaw Valley Skunk hits the trim bin

Rekio’s auto’s Red poison x SBR

flower tent

chucking tent

veg

sil closet

Have a great weekend.

19 Likes

Holy…looks like you keep yourself busy, eh!..lol. I like how you have a chucking tent…keeps everything else freed up, but if you ever are like, “oh shit, need seeds of this seriously awesome stuff!!!” You’ve already got the plan to fall back on. Well played!

7 Likes

Hey waitaminute-- what about @Pedro_Bann 's f’n genius gas chamber method & nuke those fuckers at like 8000ppm for some hours in plastic garbage bags. :muscle:

:trophy: :point_right: @Pedro_Bann

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

That was more in the realms of 800 000 ppm :slight_smile:

6 Likes

How do you keep the “chucking tent” from leaking pollen to the garden? Thanks for the tour @argo945. Very impressive.

:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

It’s been a tough week in the garden. The root aphids were just beating me in the numbers game a complete tear down is in progress.

The res that changed my mind.

millions and millions of dead bodies

after clorox and oxy clean

bag em up all of it goes

clean and bleach all equipment and surfaces 100percent this is no fun.

tearing up rubber flooring for a alcohol and clorox bath.

just waiting on a few plants and me to pull the final plug and finish the tear down.

Have a good weekend.

23 Likes

Well that sucks, but you gotta do what ya gotta do!

3 Likes

Yea, that tear down don’t look fun at all.
Sorry to see that happen man.
Do you know what caused them?
New soil?

4 Likes

Keep your head up brother, it will be worth it in the end.

6 Likes

I brought in some outside clones and some plants from a buddy that moved, it snowed so i moved em in from the cold and that’s enough to go on at this point…

9 Likes

Damn… this is exactly why I don’t take clones from ANYONE… some people get offended when I say that to them. It’s nothing personal to them at all, just don’t like to take the chance. I find that once ya got them, you got them…and almost impossible to totally get rid of, especially mites

8 Likes

I noticed the aphids come in hard around fall when other predators lessen, like wasps. I brought some tomato plants in and had them. Luckily I moved all other grows downstairs and it’s too cold for them right now. Aphids will just wear a plant out eventually.

6 Likes