Tinytuttle's Grow Chronicles 2019

As far as the worms in my smart pots at winter time they come into the garage then get lifted off the cement floor about two inches on heavy styrofoam then sometimes get wrapped in a heavy blanket on top

5 Likes

@Tinytuttle. Please identify this “player” fluid you speak of. It doesn’t look like LITFA. What am it?

:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

I recommend mouth to mouth resuscitation and a warm bath.

5 Likes

That’s my JWA ( Jadam wetting agent) check out post 97#?of this thread on how to make it.

3 Likes

Well just got my last trellis up on the box this ones a bit different YouTube a couple here and there I like the one I came across where Mason line #18 was used so it’s hand strung and adjustable gap! Check. This shit out! Lol

9 Likes

Need a little forgiveness in weaving that watermelon or cantaloupe branch for training purposes? Iv got that covered!

14 Likes

Snapped this double rainbow yesterday on the way to the grocery store !

17 Likes

Always a pleasure to tour your garden. :+1::seedling:

6 Likes

Thanks for the kind words @Reiko appreciated!

4 Likes

I believe it! Works for the plants and me. Hope your day is pleasantly lifted my friend @Tinytuttle…

5 Likes

Time to get serious about popping some Autos’ and some photos from some kind individuals here OG @Mr.Sparkle with his Dark Sparks, Da green; Enany; athe fuzz; and ATM we also have Sebrings Revenge from @Sebring along with some contest seed wins from @The_Vault_Team with AK 59 and @killabeez-seedbank with the gorilla Zkittles

18 Likes

trying something new have had troubles in the past with plant id’ing either from loosing them some how or blowing away in the wind etc! Not any more going to loose wire these to the plants once sturdy enough then it will be like the dispensary tagging sytem form seed to harvest! Hope this helps!

15 Likes

Thankyou for the idea, sick of my little paper tags going for a walk :blush:

2 Likes

Ya I tried wooden popsicle craft sticks the wood got wet thought I was into something till it soaked cleared to the top of the stick and started bleeding the ink! Had a hard time I’ding those as well could of put tape around them but that’s just another step I don’t want to deal with I should be able to reuse these by cleaning permanent marker with alcohol swabs !

6 Likes

A little color starting to come in at the TT abode!

21 Likes

Beautiful Space my man! Nice home indeed.

9 Likes

Speaking of mixing up plants. I have 2 plants that are either Loco Mota autos or Maui Wowie photoperiod. I’m just glad they’ll let me know once they go into flower.

11 Likes

Irises? Beautiful! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Going to have to start thinning them out before to long !

6 Likes

Brace yourself & garden… N. Calif. getting inches of cold rain means you may be getting more snow from the Amazon. Jeff’s an asshole. :snowflake: :package:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes