Tinytuttle's Grow Chronicles 2019

Who’s this ? Your local meteorologist? Lol

6 Likes

Well the tags are marked and strung and stuck in their cups for now another shoutout who I missed on the first round some lowryder Davida’s and lowryder x U.V. 1 from @ReikoX and some sourblutooth from @BogSeeds

18 Likes

Markers pointy end up with strings? I’m not familiar with this method. What have I been missing? :thinking:

7 Likes

Hes a ground hog. Going to be a fur coat shortly if Cannabissequoia gets his way lol.

6 Likes

I just chose it this way when they get big enough I thought it would look better as a tag on the main branch I’ll end up pulling it out and do a larks head type of attachment to the plant purely aesthetics to me that’s all I know it’s backward with the soil thing! Lol

4 Likes

You can always just number them and re-use forever :slight_smile:

Note: I do it and get confused with just four plants as I my notes disappear here and there, but I think it is a good idea if you keep your notes safe :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Ya that’s my problem I’d forget where the hell I put my ID legend then it would put me right back in the same situation I had started with ! lol

5 Likes

Playing around with more pipe bending sessions. This will serve two functions really a SCROG type and/or hail protection device with some hardware cloth attached and angled slightly to help keep out the pea size hail

9 Likes

Here it is on the3x3 bed perfect fit a little short in the 4x4 but still cover about 90%

here it is all squared up and 5” cut off due to gain!

14 Likes

Hahaha! Stoners keeping numbered keys for ID! That’s funny!

4 Likes

Looks really good. I’ve got next to no lawn, but enough to put a setup just like the plants at your front steps.

4 Likes

Just a thought…the gray pvc conduit comes in 1/2 inch and 3/4 inch sizes at 20 foot lengths. You can bend it with a heat gun but they make a device just for heating the tubing. if the ends are sealed it helps to keep air inside and will not collapse when you bend the hot pipe… If you wanted something bigger.

4 Likes

Do it outside though. Chlorine no bueno. :blush: :biohazard: Don’t inhale THAT.

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

1st hail if the season yea!

16 Likes

Good luck with the SBT…should get HUGE! Bog

8 Likes

Well a day after the recent hail there wasn’t to much damage the comfrey suffered the most thought it’s the most easily damaged anyways planting some guinnea pig basil plants see how the can tolerate overnight lows tomatoes won’t came out and play till the night time temps are way warmer !

13 Likes

Hey on the bright side of rain/hail I collected 3 barrels of rainwater off one gutter on just over 1/2 inch rain!

9 Likes

ahhh my 3x3 scrog/hail apparatus thingy is looking good!

15 Likes

Really Mother Nature? You can stop anytime now with the bullshit!

Take it that my basil didn’t make it! Oh well I have more!

21 Likes

Again?!?!

Christ… Get your shit together weather, it’s almost June

10 Likes