Tinytuttle's Grow Chronicles 2019

You have Snow in the end of may and here in portugal we already had 35 degrees celsius maximum temperatures in the start of may. That really sucks man, I want to see your girls outside :smile:

7 Likes

Right! I need to start thinking options here!

7 Likes

M2 Iā€™v Needed to put all my veggie starts back under the lights again they been in this gloom and doom Colorado weather rainy/ hail bullshit for about three days now!

9 Likes

My god I canā€™t believe youā€™re weather is worse than ours in Canada. Must be the altitude. Sorry for your loss man, we had the same here a couple of years back.

Cold rainy thunderstorm here today, put 2 x 6 gal buckets out 2 hours ago and the are half full ATM.

11 Likes

Update seed starts

Checked this morning and we have 14/18 seedlings above ground thus far hoping for the last 4 to show their leaves in the next days

20 Likes

OMG itā€™s about time forecast is expecting a heat wave on Coloradoā€™s Front range!

11 Likes

If thereā€™s a way for you to have a greenhouseā€¦ pursue it! :smile:

They can get expensive easily but DIY goes a long way.

Once I conquered the structural issues of wind & rain I found I needed electric air circulation & had a lot of condensation during winter floweringā€¦condensate drips :blossom: :unamused: and it left a lot to be desired.

In your little corner of Antarctica maybe consider a double greenhouse?

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Iā€™m going to pursue this conduit bending thing further especially in the fall and try and make add-on little houses right on top of my raised boxes I have some ideas brewing in my head as to what I want accomplished!

2 Likes

So I have seen pics of N fixer nodules but in case ya havenā€™t here ya go ! Look like bug eggs but I assure you they are not!

There one on the left is a clover variety and the right one is a pea!

OBTW this is my covercrop in raised beds. Little nitrogen reservoirs all over the place for the next grow!

12 Likes

A fellow Growmieā€¦

K.

2 Likes

I didnā€™t realize thatā€™s where you wereā€¦

Was in ft Collins about 12 years agoā€¦ Where I fell in love with sativaā€™s and hash lol

My friend moved there from here when his place got robbedā€¦ He said fuck itā€¦ Iā€™ll take it somewhere thatā€™s legalā€¦

We climbed horsetooth last time I was thereā€¦ Easy up and beautiful viewsā€¦ Need to head back that way

5 Likes

Sweet tell him to pull my name on theNeptune seeds giveaway then! lol

2 Likes

Iā€™m actually just north of FC like ten miles I work in FC though ya horse tooth is Great hiking have to watch out for snakes ā€œGrey Rockā€ is awesome as well

2 Likes

Seed ball bombs (homemade) getting planted between the wood chips and bunny pellets!

10 Likes

Planting some mesclun, romaine, radish, salad mix varieties today in the boxes peas are finally pushing through the soil!

6 Likes

Hahaā€¦I have been waiting for it as wellā€¦Something tells me, we wonā€™t winā€¦Only because we have this place and are very much taken care of here, thanks to all the solid individualsā€¦I am guessing the Herb Gods, are only hooking up the non OGā€™s with his giveawayā€™sā€¦
Butā€¦

Iā€™ll make you a dealā€¦If I win, Iā€™ll split them with you. :slight_smile:

K.

3 Likes

Time to chill with a liter and some herb!

9 Likes

And the Sunnies are off to the races! They have a ways to go to catch up to the hops though!

9 Likes

If ya ever out this way look me up we go hook up with @argo945 down in Denver and catch a b-ball games or something similar!

3 Likes

Sweet ! I like the sound of that deal!

3 Likes