Tinytuttle's Grow Chronicles 2019

Ah maybe a push for Neptune seeds here if they become a sponsor here Win-win for everyone more advertising for them !

3 Likes

I’m thinking all of my purchases of seed venders will go to all affiliated OG members from here on out!

4 Likes

I agree…I’ll shoot them a message about it…It can’t hurt to try, the worst they could say is no…

K.

3 Likes

Sending good juju your way!

3 Likes

I reached out to them…Tried my best to see if they might be interested. I will find out shortly?

K.

1 Like

i got seeds too wink wink

5 Likes

Do you have a link to your seeds Argo? Or is a private stash?

Regards,

K.

1 Like

just all stuff i have made and tons for trade from trading What are you looking for? if you check my grow thread it chronicles the freshest seed most recently and if you scroll back and see what i have been up to in the past short of a seed list i am a hobbiest not a profiteer it pays to follow my grow logs.

6 Likes

Thanks Argo…I’ll look at your thread when I get a min, I glanced through it, and I have to say…Those Fruity Pebbles looked so amazing. I will be trying that recipe for sure.

K.

3 Likes

Plant update : some of the seedlings taking up some early morning sunshine! Slight breeze to thicken up those stems!

2 weeks old from seed sow.

18 Likes

My babys are a few days behind yours but we have a full week of heavy rain ahead here. Maybe I can catch up!

2 Likes

Ya most are getting direct planted into the boxes today I figure the sooner the better with the autos anyways.

3 Likes

Planted couple hours ago their already looking happy!

17 Likes

16 Likes

Time to get serious with the gardening planting!

little hesitant about planting tomatoes and peppers still getting mid 40’s at night!

12 Likes

What do you use for bugs?

2 Likes

Spiders and bugs that eat other bugs! Was thinking about importing a toad or two into each bed giving them a nice shelter like a broken upsidedown clay pot or something similar for a nice living place I have some basil and onions as well kinda like the companion planting thing.

10 Likes

Getting rid of yard debris and enjoying the night!

and making potassium amendments!

16 Likes

I’d make a small biokiln and make char along with the potash lol

5 Likes

I have a #10 tin can close by and all the wood chips I could ever want!

4 Likes