Tinytuttle's Grow Chronicles 2019

Yeah right. We know you’re building an armory & making gunpowder. :smile:

:evergreen_tree: :alembic: :biohazard:

6 Likes

found my cheap hail deterrent, I would of like a little bit bigger bigger spacing but will continue to look around this is that shelf lining mat lot cheaper that hardware cloth!

12 Likes

chopped some comfrey and probably over lay with compost! Some of these autos have doubled in size the last day or so! Watch out peeps I have one of these in the solo cup competition!

5 Likes

Tried the X avacado trick in the worm bin! Little orgies going on here!

TOGA TOGA!

15 Likes

Time to chop and drop some cover crop

from this to this!

Snipped an onion on accident!

12 Likes

Hops are going to be up to gutter height pretty soon!

about a foot to go!

13 Likes

What ya’ll think? To much shade? Need to go with a little looser weave?

2 Likes

I was looking at it, and surprised how much light actually gets through it. If its just for hail stone protection you could go to a bigger mesh size definitely.

2 Likes

I might just rig up all the beds and put them in the “up” position and lower them on threatening days through the summer months there should be someone here for most of the day

5 Likes

Sounds like a good plan, do you get a lot of hail there?

2 Likes

Did someone say mescaline?

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

What’s the trick? The bird dropped avos in my backyard have been eaten down to the seed lately. Do you think it’s the worms? Usually the birds take one bite and throw them on the ground. None of them have ever gotten eaten in full before this year since I put the worms out back.

3 Likes

We get a good 3-4 per season at least last year it was bad with ping pong size lots of roof damage

3 Likes

Oh there’s a video somewhere here that to increase the herd is to give them food in close quarters and when they slide across each inside the avacado it’s suppose to get them in the mood quicker the avacado is sliced with an X on one end and a bit is to be squished out it’s like an avacado brothel !

5 Likes

What was covered was saved last year everyone got wiped out as far as gardens go! Same hail storm that got @argo945 place you have that pic stil? Argo? of the plant that got hit? Looked like Frankenstein and it came back to life!

6 Likes

Going to try the avacado trick with a banana to see if I can get similar results! I’m think this is a great method of starting new bins or giving worms to your closest friends! Lol

11 Likes

Well the hops have now eclipsed the height of the gutters now think I’ll try and run some twine from the trellis over to some eyelets along the fascia area so I can somewhat keep this bad boy under control!

12 Likes

Time to get some seed sprout teas going to water the autos, photos and the solo cup entries! Looks like I haven’t even opened the Ming bean yet!

we have alfalfa, barley, and mung bean started here! Will try a tablespoon of each seed and once sprouted they’ll each go into there own gallon of water blended up of course to extract the goodies!

11 Likes

Some early morning pics ! Looking happy!

13 Likes

have them all a nice drink of rain water earlier this AM!

15 Likes