Tinytuttle's Grow Chronicles 2019

My photo period fem in box 1

12 Likes

Working with more pipe and string!

12 Likes

Fun! Where are you going to put that one?

3 Likes

Do you make your own Bio-Char too?

HAHA!!

You heard it too?

This is bloody funny…

How did the Banana trick work? I am on a Avacado binge now haha…

Your little gal’s look happy…Very healthy little gaffer’s…

Regards,

K.

3 Likes

Eww. lol …

3 Likes

I need better hail protection than I have currently so one more to make for complete coverage of the 4x4 boxes I’ll clip some light mesh on to save everything from the damn hail we get here ! We have had 2 hail storms already damaged some leaves here and there .

3 Likes

Yes iv’e have produce small amounts here and there over the past year or so

2 Likes

Looked the other day they hadn’tstary on it much yet will check today a report back think it needs to decompose a bit more IMO

4 Likes

Ya you know about the praying leaves as an indicator how happy and healthy they look Iv had a couple here and there tips up so far they were like 15-20 off vertical !

3 Likes

This has been such an informative thread, it’s good to be here!
Gonna buy some langbeinite, found a store an hour away.

4 Likes

Thanks for stopping in @Rogue.One any questions just ask away will be happy to help in any way I can! Welcome to OG glad to have ya here!

5 Likes

Thanks for the inspiration and the warm welcome, been reading some more about organic growing on this store’s site, it’s in Dutch though: https://biosolutions.bio/
It’s explained very well and things are so much clearer to me now!
Looking forward to trying it all out! Will make sure to share results in my bedside cabinet thread. The plan is to reuse the potting soil after every grow.

4 Likes

I’ll have to set that up in google translator. Leaf food? By that I’m thinking compost… mixing some of this in the new raised bed might have to sneak a couple autos in the new box

7 Likes

Sitting drinking a beer while putting in a new bed see a small smart pot across the way in the back yard I’m going to do something Iv never tried before and that’s growing in straight compost going to put some red wrigglers in and see what happens!

holy shit Batman I think I’m going to need to implement some birth control measures here !

12 Likes

Gorrila skittles in a 2.5 gallon pot going to bury it in a mound of wood chips to help control moisture loss

11 Likes

For getting the newspaper or mail?
So that’s only one shoe… where’s the other?

:joy:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

Haha I was thinking that same thought last night when I was stringing it up!

3 Likes

Oh no here we go again!

11 Likes

oooooooooooh, dude hopefully it’s all just show! :grimacing:

3 Likes

Ya me 2 checking the pattern right now!

2 Likes