Tinytuttle's Grow Chronicles 2019

Of course! I was just being facetious! I’ve been in a lot of snow, just never lived in it! :wink:

4 Likes

Ahh lol okay, cool. I know there are some folks that don’t travel much. I have an uncle that never left the state until his daughter moved to North Carolina to be with her boyfriend and he really didn’t have a choice. Leaving the state is 13 miles. How’s that for not getting out much? …and then there’s my cousin, the 40 year old virgin, that hasn’t been further than a 3 hour drive from here, ever.

5 Likes

Haha! I know folks like that. I travel as often as humanly possible. Actually as often as I can afford too and even sometimes when I can’t. :blush: Just went to Jamaica in November.

5 Likes

My Mother uses toilet roll tubes to plant Peas in.
They would be ideal for Carrots.

5 Likes

No animals were harmed in the production of this image :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

So that’s where Nemo ended up!
Poor fker :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Yes it was a Ryukin from my dad’s pond that passed away. Chopping it up with a knife and putting it in the blender is not for the squeamish. Needless to say, I don’t use that blender for mixed drinks.

I, personally, dislike the way fish smells. But fresh, it didnt smell too bad. The fermentation process, when complete, eliminates the odors. It’s got a slight fish and vinigar smell, but I could put my nose to it and breath deeply.

13 Likes

So today I looked at my JMS and it appeared to be taking on some mold but I was going to use it today any way so I poured off about a 1/2 liter and diluted approximately 10x in to a gallon of dechlorinated water and fed some plants looking back I didnt following directions entirely the right way by not totally submerging the media I think the floaters is what caught some mold to propagate, however 2 days ago I did get the microscope out and took a peek and there were numbers there sooooo not a total flop but probably beneficial to the plants anyways

7 Likes

Sooo was looking at the plants today and I’m sad to report that one of the plants I have Showed me his testicals! Damm it of coarse wouldn’t ya know as luck would have it , it was one I had transplanted into a bigger pot! Go figure!

7 Likes

If it hasn’t been too long you should be able to unplug him from the pot.

3 Likes

Ya think was just yesterday or maybe two days ago Fu@k my memory is going I need to write shit down or something! I should of looked but maybe the Jadam mixes I’v been using just made him get an errection over night! Super growth perhaps?

5 Likes

I’v tried tp rolls for pots make slits about an inch long at the quarters then fold them in like a box ! Pretty cool cheap pots as well!

5 Likes

Great journal! I have never done a pure knf grow so this will be fascinating to watch! Perhaps this KNF App could be beneficial for reminders? Though you probably don’t need them like I do…seems spot on from the site :stuck_out_tongue:

Right on! I too, will be trying out growing by the moon this year to see if there is a difference in growth patterns

Nice!! Kinda reminds me of the paper drink containers I used to make for the schools water fountain though this device looks pretty simple instead of remembering a bunch of folds I haven’t used in 20 or so yrs lol

Next time, swap out pineapple juice for the banana…much better repro growth :wink:

Ok all caught up! :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

It’s funny I was looking at that the other day haven’t pulled the trigger yet though!

6 Likes

Well not totally me either definitely and mish/mAsh of styles going on right now

4 Likes

Isn’t that the truth lol So many different things to try, so little time and space :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

It would have to be added at the end, pineapple has specific enzymes that halt fermentation.

6 Likes

I love this thread! But can y’all use the whole term for the stuff you are making etc…? this newbie studying organics doesn’t know the lingo or acronyms yet. Like WCA and KNF? I’m like WTF?? lol Then I can look these things up and learn even more.

3 Likes

KNF= Korean Natural farming
WCA = water soluble calcium
FFA= fish amino acid
OHN =orental herb nutrient
FFJ = fermented fruit juice
FPJ = fermented plant juice
WCP water soluble calcium/phosphorus
BRV brown rice vinegar

Don’t think there’s to much more but that’s a lot of them

10 Likes

You forgot LITFA but I think @Meesh knows that one. :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

6 Likes