Tinytuttle's Grow Chronicles 2019

Well not much wilt on the weeds after a 12 hour bubble think I’ll return some of the mix back to aerated mixture and try again tomorrow morning or evening

3 Likes

Some evening pics of my babies!

AK59

15 Likes

The fuzz compliments of @Mr.Sparkle

14 Likes

Sebring revenge compliments of @Sebring

17 Likes

Another one of @Mr.Sparkle “enany” did I get the name right on this one @Mr.Sparkle?

14 Likes

Gorrila Zkittlez in the box

16 Likes

one of the bigger AK 59’s

17 Likes

phhh, i know my writing is bad, but its not that bad lol doesn’t matter though, looks liek a healthy plant, along with all the others , their happy…

“Green” was probably the tag

6 Likes

One of @ReikoX lowryder xuv1 plants

17 Likes

Sour blue tooth from a seed win of @BogSeeds hope this turns out female had one early that was a male! Rats!

19 Likes

Time to bend these unruly bitches over with some 100% organic LST sticks! Lol

16 Likes

Some pretty comfrey flowers!

19 Likes

Looking good! Feels good to get in the dirt, doesn’t it? :sunglasses::herb::blossom:

6 Likes

It’s nice to see that others are doing battle with the slugs. :rofl:

3 Likes

I’ve been meaning to ask - does copper taper actually work on slugs? I’ve got some big lettuce containers, I was thinking of taping around the bottom, some websites says it’s a myth and doesn’t work…

2 Likes

Nice! These are small yielders, but super dank according to others here.

3 Likes

I was told when it doesn’t work it’s because they went under it and didnt have to touch the copper. Was told to use wool instead.

2 Likes

Love your garden dude. Seen this post the other day when I had no likes and needed to stop back in to show respect. :+1: :+1: :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks for stopping in @DiggySoze! Appreciated

Sluggone.com or waste wool if you can find it. Never had a slug get past wool waste.

2 Likes