Tinytuttle's Grow Chronicles 2019

What did I miss @ReikoX?

2 Likes

LOVE me some LITFA! It’s become my favorite and most versatile additive!

4 Likes

Check out the thread of KNF by lotus he did a really good thread representation!

6 Likes

So I’v recently given the girls a BAS seed blend tea and they seem to be doing good , spring of 2018 I recently had my 10 year anniversary and they sent a complementary gift for years of service it’s a blue tooth speaker box, so now I’m doing a little plant music therapy for the girls started playing "smooth jazz " for them last night for 2 hours I’ll try at least and hour a day for there sessions! Stay tuned!

11 Likes

Even though I have blumats running to these pots I’m going to start dosing my WCA to one plant and using the other a a sort of a control I’ll be going"middle of the road" and do. 1:250 dilution so with my concentration I’ll be using approximately 2mil per 1/2 liter (500ml)

I also have noticed that the top part of the media is drying out considerably faster than the bottom probably due to the fact the fan is probably wicking moisture away at an accelerated rate cardboard barrier should help in this endeavor!

I have an @oleskool830 back up plan if these ladies happen to hermie on me a full shot full concentration lethal inject of calcium and vinegar! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

A little info to digest! Believe it or not !

8 Likes

I heard to really get that kill you need to play Gothic death metal.

10 Likes

Ya right! Dave Koz , Barry white, and soft piano classics are what my baby girls are getting! Lol

Maybe I’ll throw in one of those flickering electric candles also since that’s what girls seem to like!

7 Likes

Right on brother! Once you give em the old Texas Sweet Tea, they won’t do that shit again! Guaranteed.
:cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

Saw this post on FB ! Thought I’d share the 2 people I follow the most and are my mentors!

5 Likes

I bought a copy off Amazon today. Heard a lot of talk about it on an Adam Dunn Show from a couple weeks back.

1 Like

That’s funny I listened to it just last week I’ll bet it was the same broadcast!

1 Like

The foreword and introduction are very powerful I think you’ll end up loving it it’s just an all around feel good book as well!

1 Like

I’ve been using coots and mountain organics (bluejayway) methods for the last year. I was doing KNF as thought by Gil Carandang from The Unconventional Farmer. I kind of miss it, so thought Jadam would be the next step forward.

I’m always experimenting with different methods and techniques. I even have some autos growing in coco chips and hydro :scream:

7 Likes

Sooo I had this stuff laying around and in the past I’v used it for making bokashi bran yes it is 4 years expired but wondering if there’s any life left in in it going to put this right thru the blumat system ! Thoughts to anyone that is using or have used em1 as to how much effects this will have? If it is dead with the 3% molasses in it will at least be food for the existing microbes right?

9 Likes

I’ve used lacto with molasses for years, I just add a little more. My $0.02 USD

6 Likes

I think I still have a bottle of EM1 laying around. Had it over a year. When I get a chance I’ll check some out with the micro, see how everything looks, and report back

7 Likes

Well here it is as promised today I’m embarking on making JWA ( Jadam wetting Agent) in simple terms let’s call it soap! Lol

Ordered KOH from Amazon a few weeks back ran to the grocery store today to pick up canola for 2$ and change and a paint stirrer for like $6

15 Likes

Ingredients for this 1 gallon of JWA are as follows

160gm of KOH
125 mls of initial water
900 mls of canola oil

Dissolve KOH into the small amount of water very little stirring was needed

15 Likes

Wear your PPE peeps or be very careful that stuff gets damn hot and could do some serious skin damage!

15 Likes