Tinytuttle's Grow Chronicles 2019

Well looks like this plant is coming into whole plant fade earlier than the rest of the girls in the garden!

Whoop! Whoop! Just hit a grand on the thread!

14 Likes

Not much amber on any of the plants yet, hopefully these will be hanging in the next 2-3 weeks!

Aphids are still around but I think there numbers are dwindling… for fucks sake … I think I got the entire neighborhood population of aphids at my garden this year!

9 Likes

Playing around on the phone with this shot!

If ya tap on the pic it looks much better for some reason!

10 Likes

It’s because you lose the light areas to the sides of the pic. It balances better and the center looks less dark.

In painting there is a saying, light to show dark dark to show light. The higher the concentration of either creates are bigger shift on the opposite side of the shade.

8 Likes

Ahh that’s needs to go into my book TIL! Thanks for the tip @Shadey!

1 Like

Is it getting that cold up in your neck of the woods yet in the early AM? @Shadey

1 Like

Yeah we have had a couple of Frost’s last week. Warmed up a bit this week, had trouble sleeping last night it was too warm.

2 Likes

Oh crap! Don’t you let @oleskool830 hear ya speak in that tone of voice! He’ll just might pack his bags never to step foot in Texas again! LOL

5 Likes

Love the bucket “fly” trap, thats just awesome!

3 Likes

It was weird last night in ON too…

Felt like a breeze being fed by a forest fire… and then rain like a MOFO today…

Peace
DaFozz

4 Likes

Yeah we are getting the rain now, humidity has jumped considerably, feels like August again. I would switch the aircon back on but I am tight, and too stoned lol. It’s easier to keep cool by keeping still.

2 Likes

Thanks man! Appreciated sometimes just making simple observations can have a big impact on things … I wanted to get ahold of those corrugated plastic signs in all yellow and try that, the ones that people mail seeds out in ,but honestly I haven’t looked hard enough yet maybe for next year when I have issues again … again maybe ladybug purchase at a local nursery may be an option as well iv seen them out there as well as lacewings but shit their not keeping up to my standards! Lol maybe attractor plants for next year!

5 Likes

39 here yesterday morning, and about 40 this morning. Some of my plants seem to be finishing early. We’ll see. Supposed to be back to low to mid 80sin the day and around 50 at night. That’s cool.

5 Likes

Nothing wrong with that IMO I hate getting in the mid 30’s with rainy evenings … you getting amber coming into your trichs yet?

3 Likes

here is an example of how shade changes shade.

8 Likes

That’s so weird I guess you could call that an optical illusion then? Or not?

3 Likes

I like to think of it as an artist’s perception of what they are trying to create and the vision they have when it comes to lighting, shading, etc…

No illusions, just creativity…

Peace
DaFozz

3 Likes

Yeah its an optical illusion, that you can employ in painting and how your eyes see light or dark backgrounds against the same colour, I like to work dark to light when I paint, some people prefer light to dark. If I start with my darks I know I cant mess up and get to the finish where everything gets too dark. If I start with my darkest colour its easier to balance my light colours and mid tones, I find. So if you dont have a white paint only grey you have to have a much darker back ground to make it look white.

4 Likes

Yeah I was seeing some amber on one strain.Mostly cloudy and some clear and scattered amber. I think they get it from the intense sun, too, so I usually try and pull a bud back and look at the inside of it. I’m gonna give them all one more tea and see if they have any more in them. Seems a little early.

But, yeah! won’t bother me to get one hanging!

4 Likes

Forgot a shot of the SBT!.. hope this one fills out! Will probably be my biggest cola to date!

Have this one trained to about 5 main colas!

12 Likes