Tinytuttle's Grow Chronicles 2019

Yeah pot loves it here in this sun as long as they don’t get eaten, hailed on, infested, ripped… heh… those are bad ass bro. I didn’t get mine in the ground this year but I will next year. Last year I had a beast… every limb is a cola! gotta love it. Enjoy!

3 Likes

I think I heard on a podcast the other day that marijuana grown at higher elevations can have either a higher potency/and or terp profile hmmmm ?

6 Likes

That would rock! For you, I hope it’s true!

2 Likes

I get good terpene development. I have a Goji x Blue Magoo that is really smelly. All of my plants are stinkers this run. I have no problem with terpenes. I have such a high tolerance that the potency thing is harder for me to rate sometimes. I’m at 6400’ elevation.

6 Likes

Was gonna ask that… it seems like BOG’s examples were more columnar.

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Iv seemd to have topped it at about node 6 or so.

1 Like

A few of the seeds I’m pulling off the plants!

13 Likes

11 Likes

Hemp seeds? You gonna grow em out and make some rope?

4 Likes

These came.out of the AK 59 and gorilla skittles … more than likely came from hemp pollen though from nearby fields all of my plants have seeds :rage:

8 Likes

Ouch! Well, do you like bubble hash? :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Honestly never tried it! I’m to opposed to picking out seeds though just a big pain there ass

1 Like

Actually my buddy down the street has a mini washing machine so…

5 Likes

Bummer. My grow is seeded pretty good on some plants and only a little on others. It’s mine but it seems like I have seeds from another source once I cleaned mine up. It could be anywhere in my area. And now hemp could be in the wind easily.

3 Likes

Ya went on a little road trip to scope some fields out the closest ones I noticed were 4 miles away … with all the hemp fields around wonder how Easy it would be to plant some good cannabis in the ditches around here and get them to full harvest?

6 Likes

Ahhh look at that hemp in the ditch that was dropped by a bird in fields! lol

7 Likes

Don’t plant them in the direction of the prevailing winds.
Summer time normally out of the south or west

I’d be looking for another place, myself.
Pollen can go for hundreds of miles, just like a snowflake

6 Likes

Ya those fields are slightly west and North of my local… my have to do some mountain guerrilla type grows up in the mountains for next year .

4 Likes

If you got dusted this year no doubt I’d be relocating either that or stay and turn into a hash maker which isn’t all that bad.

5 Likes

IIRC, @Scissor-Hanz mentioned this is a huge problem up in Canada. :neutral_face: Craptastic.

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes