Tinytuttle's Grow Chronicles 2019

And my favorite of the day roll up a FATTIE!

10 Likes

Lived outside Lincoln since 97. Been moving around since 2013. I usually visit once a year and miss the slow way of life.

3 Likes

I like the Colorado fattie! Guessing thatā€™s at tshirt h beer cozy combo?
Looks like all my outdoor was seeded as well. I did go out and carefully pollinate one branch early on and I didnā€™t have any Hermies. Judging by the severity and immaturity of the seeds Iā€™m guessing I got hit with some hemp pollen.

3 Likes

Yup didnt see the t-shirt either that or I didnā€™t see it ā€¦ that sucks about you getting seeded as well itā€™s going suck if itā€™s like this from year to year!

You find good brown mottled ones yet?.. might have to go guerilla style with some clones next year up in the hills those hemp fields are popping up all along the front range nowšŸ˜”

3 Likes

Have ya got anything dried yet and able to do some sampling on your outdoors?

1 Like

Not really dried yet, did have a sample of the ducksfoot and the sunshine daydream.
Ducksfoot was kinda average. SSDD was pretty tasty and stronger. Looking forward to trying that again dried and cured!
I definitely have some good beans in there. Donā€™t know if Iā€™ll bother to run them and solve the mystery. I have so many other beans Iā€™m excited to try at the moment.

4 Likes

Iā€™m using those lids except Home Depot buckets are not food grade. I wouldnā€™t use them. Bought some air tight food grade buckets at my local grow store for cheap.

4 Likes

Looks like a beautiful day!!

3 Likes

Iā€™m just using them as an extra layer of protection I put the actual mason jars as well as loose trim thatā€™s in gallon zip lock baggies inside these no direct contact at all with the buckets themselves .

5 Likes

Ya I just stumbled on that video by Derek Gilman of green flower looks like he puts up some poundage on his grows!

6 Likes

Yip thatā€™s the one I was talking about

1 Like

Look as if the water wicking cups are doing well roots look good topped the purple paralyzer tonight @Hashtree is this one an auto? Right at about a month of veg now.

6 Likes

Dark poison just right at month of growing also flowering pretty good.

Will be changing out the light source this weekend for hopefully a bit more light power!

8 Likes

Threw a AK 59 in the cup she is 3 weeks old now and doing really well almost as big as the 4 weeks plants roots not quite filled the cup yet

7 Likes

Peoples ingenuity always astounds me for things like this curing method, I wonder if it can be done smaller scale, the only thing different would be a smaller air tight canister.

3 Likes

Just checked out Amazon there is a 2 gallon pail size available.

5 Likes

Really, thatā€™s not too big for the amounts I grow, I am needing more storage as well, I have to keep buying mason jars every 6 months I need 6 -12 more for accumulation. Kill two birds with one stone. Wheres my Santa list, what are they called on Amazon ?

edit found the lids $11.95 for 5 gal lids

4 Likes

Ru going with the miniā€™s 2 gallon that sounds like the perfect size to me just need the 2 gallon bucket

3 Likes

Those gamma lids fit on my 3 gallon and 5 gallon buckets. Iā€™m sure they would fit a 2 gallon

5 Likes

Ru saying the diameter is the same between 3 and 5? Shit Iā€™f so I didnā€™t know thanks for sharing Iā€™m pretty sure 2 gallons diameters are diff. But maybe not

3 Likes