Tinytuttle's Grow Chronicles 2019

Positive on the 3 and 5. I have both and same gamma lids We found the food grade 3 gallon buckets at our local grow store. @Shadey… you need food grade buckets bro. No Home Depot buckets for curing.

6 Likes

I am coincidentally doing the same exact thing right now as the guy in the video except using large integra packs and no tube system for burping.

4 Likes

@Shadey maybe check out your local bakery for frosting buckets or something similar stay away from the pickle buckets unless you like smoking pickles? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::joy::joy:

3 Likes

I’m thinking @Meesh you might look into the 50 gallon barrel option with all that bud!

5 Likes

Purple paralyzer is a photo. Plants are looking nice!
Looks like the wicks are working good.

3 Likes

Well getting into SBT seeded plant and picking some out here and there I’d have to say I may have had a healthy mother with the looks of these seeds … sadly I won’t have much to smoke on however think I’ll be implementing bubble bag hopefully I’ll get a shit load of trichs off should, the plant is sticky AF!

16 Likes

Well these seeds are pretty good sized as well I’d have to say larger than the original SBT !

7 Likes

Here’s Ten on a dime! Lol

14 Likes

Thems nice looking beans.

2 Likes

Great looking seeds!!!

1 Like

Just took to hit off the chillum of SBT 45 ago have to fast hittin high still feeling it,good taste was good clean needs curing still hard a hard time discerning any pronounce flavors good feeling in the head and torso area

5 Likes

I usually make bubble with my seeds runs, works pretty good IME

5 Likes

Do you run the original bubble bags by bubble man? Think I need a set the buddy down the street lent his out and never got them back :rage: damn things are pricey IMO thinking about the 1 Gallon filling that 2oz dry for a run would take for ever to go use … four or more bags? Some of those in between screens? I hear the 120 and 90#s make for damn food hash!

4 Likes

Yes, they are a bit spendy. I bought the “light” version to save a few bucks. I’ve used the cheap $40 1-gallon size from Amazon. They worked alright once or twice, but then the mesh started to warp and clog.

3 Likes

So do you collect the seed after the run? When it’s been through the wash already? I just don’t want to pick to many more out and I don’t want to crush the hell out of the them either ?

I’ve done it both ways. If you dont plan to keep the seeds, just wash them with the bud. If I am planning to keep the seeds, I’ll shuck them from the bud first, then wash the what’s left over.

4 Likes

I am on my 3rd set of bags. First 2 sets were cheap “knock off’s” and either fell apart or did not yield as they should.
I bit the bullet, and bought Bubble Mans set. 4 years ago, used 50 times, still as good as new, 2 times the yield of the “cheap” bags I had.

Key is keeping them clean. I wash the screens in alcohol after every run, keeping them nice.

I have 220, 160, 90. 73, 25…where I do do it gain I would buy: 220, 160, 90, 45 and be done with it.

25 for my strains does not make great hash. 160 is hit/miss…at times it is excellent, other times no so much.
The 90/73 is where the gold is at…I would ditch the 73, and use a 45 as my final catch bag. Keep 160, 90, 45 and mix together.

Frenchy Cannoli uses 160, 90, 45 I believe.

I no longer use the 220 micron “work bag” Robs WAY TOO MUCH product. I now let the trim swim “freely” and use my 220 Bubble Bag to "catch " all the shit waste. Since going without the “work bag” my runs have produced better and larger returns for me.

JMHO

6 Likes

Thanks for sharing I think you may have just “sold me” Iv been going through bubblemans videos and he states the the 120-73 is the good stuff most flavors and the best melt, seen where he freezes them then micro planes on cardboard very interesting concept ! I’d think herb vaporizers would be good for hash wouldn’t they?

1 Like

Buy Bubble Mans bags, but do yourself a favor and instead of watching his how to vids, watch Frenchy’s.
A bit tough to get through at first, but after a bit you get to understand him and then realize he is the Master. On another level. Wanna make bubble right, watch his vids and just copy. The “spacers” between the bags is genius and makes a huge difference in ease /time.

He will show you how to properly dry and plane the hash. Best practice is to collect the bubble in a pile like he shows,
on a fine 25 micron screen. You do not remove all the water by hard pressing it, but just gentle press’s and "squaring " it up it neat little block. Once collected and into the neat block, into freezer for 4 hours or so, then plane, grind, sieve it, onto cardboard Pizza box’s to dry as fine grind for a weeks time.

Then absolutely follow Frenchy’s method with the hot water bottle…transforms the Hash into something Magical.

5 Likes

Ya started to watch but didn’t get through all of it it’s lengthy hard to understand at times But a very knowledgeable individual for sure!

2 Likes