Tinytuttle's Grow Chronicles 2019

OH LOL. And losing the cheese cloth will help as well.

2 Likes

Was thinking about a shallow glass bowl for that reason will check this afternoon and report back maybe second option is in order thanks

3 Likes

I’m striving for the non-decarb method to try the THCA version this go around

3 Likes

I’d wager that the hemp field that boned her was high CBD… because that’s the market for the stuff. So I wonder what the chances of a 1:1 offspring are? @Sebring?

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

I’ll be sending seeds to the NW for sure there’s a good chance we already know who the Daddy’s are!

3 Likes

Unless it’s a hemp field then you most likely got rope and cloth.
Never know till you check it out

5 Likes

1:1 is what I’m expecting. We know it’s for seed & oil production.

4 Likes

@OleReynard Pretty doubtful that anywhere in the US can compete with manila or chengdu or wherever on fiber hemp. :wink:

3 Likes

Little update on the water wicking cups the youngest one is right at about a month now their drinking just at about 2 oz of h2o a day now!

13 Likes

2 photo period plants and 1 auto

12 Likes

So what’s TT up to next? Well we’re about 4 days away from the New Moon and as you all know I’ll be sowing some seeds and experimenting as well, one thing I’ll be doing it experimenting with rather long paper pots and testing the theory that autos start flowering when the tap hit the bottom cause I have a couple dinky ones right now and want to see if I can grow a decent auto in a small volume … Hmmmm moisture wicking paper pots? Possible? I think so watering has been a breeze with my recent invention so I’m gonna give it a try! Guess I better start rolling some out eh?

12 Likes

Hell yeah, I love watching a tinkerer. Cool idea and I’m sure you could find the right amount of and or type of paper to make it work fine. I’ve seen others do starts in them.

5 Likes

Ohh I plan to do an entire grow in newspaper! The WELLINGTON POST! Lol

5 Likes

Trying the first dose of the non- decarb GD this AM in the coffee so with the new and improved shallow bowl just overnight the the roughly 4oz evaporated down to 1.5 oz so I added back roughly 1/2 oz to get it to the 2 oz mark also dropped some on some smarties!

11 Likes

Look forward to hearing the results! I have a secret stash of Smarties for the Smarties test :grinning:

4 Likes

Nice! Nice! I find the non-decarbed just give me a feeling of calmness without the head change.

7 Likes

Yea I can feel that same sort of thing right now just about a bit over an hour in now

5 Likes

Just got done busting some more buds open and got some keepers!

16 Likes

Well it’s not Pie day, it’s not a Chinese or Japanese symbol but a little seed art I threw together! Lol

17 Likes

4 Likes