Tinytuttle's Grow Chronicles 2019

Thought I’d share my newer drinking container with its fancy tattoos more to add later!

5 Likes

12 Likes

Can you change the name to no-till flask :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

@ReikoX I could but then some of my coworkers would start inquiring and I wouldnt want to go down that road! Lol

5 Likes

JWA Is basically done virtually all chuncks of soap went into solution so that’s good. This 1.3 gallons will I’m guessing last me all year and then some probably made this for 5$ or less will be used as a 1st line of defense as an insecticide. Will be used with my weed killer as a spreader , can and probably will be used in watering in WCA, FPJ, CALPHOS, to aid in even distribution,hand washing, car washing , shampoo, …

12 Likes

Have the first veggies/ flowers of the season ready well see how many will sprout with some seed being close to 5 years old!

Cabbage (12) three different varieties an all season, Earliana, and a no name ! Lol

4 Paris island romaine lettuce

4 mesclun blend

4 loose leaf blend lettuce

4 spider flower( cleome hassleriana)

4 Russell hybrid mix color petunia LUPINE

4 blue columbine

8 Likes

The two girls will get a haircut in the next days for some clone action and will be throwing some beans down as well!

7 Likes

Ok this is killing me been trying to wrap my head around this I GIVE UP! What is DMT!

4 Likes

DMT is a psychadellic substance. :wink:

6 Likes

Yea it is… isn’t it @DavesNotHere? :joy::joy::wink::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’d remake it with coconut oil or shea or something for that… Never heard of using canola oil for skin

Can’t get my Columbine to sprout. If I recall I killed one I bought that was grown before too. Maybe they really hate my zone… Hmm

3 Likes

I thought it was a drug that made other drugs absorb? For example… Mixed with Oleander makes it an agent to distribute more poison from the plant. Didn’t know it was a psychedelic

2 Likes

One could make it with one of those oils as well , not sure of the chemical reactions going in there but it all turns into soap I’d imagine one could put essential oils in it for fragrance options as well or possibly for IPM peppermint perhaps?

4 Likes

@ReikoX wins. It’s dimethyl tryptophan. Its in everything, but you use an acid/base extraction to isolate it like wax

5 Likes

Is that the shit that knocks me out after Thanksgiving Dinner?
:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Your not making to optimistic for me especially dealing with seeds from 2014 ! Lol! Never done them before either maybe I’ll read up on them! Wondering if the seeds need to go through a cold period first before sprouting ? You have any left? @Meesh?

2 Likes

What zone are u in? …there are more of an alpine type plant iirc.

1 Like

Only way to see what you need to see

1 Like

I believe in the olden days soap was made with lard or any animal fat, I remember when I was in grade school making homemade soap , my mother recalls it was really good for use in laundry applications shit that was probably 40+ years ago!

5 Likes

Funny I was thinking that exact same thing … not sure of the DM part but yes turkey has tryptophan in it! Haha

2 Likes