Tinytuttles plant Gallery

Hmmm don’t recall seeing this plant last year! Look sort of like an Echinacea to me will let it get bigger then we’ll decide whether to keep it chop!

5 Likes

@Meesh was wondering if you could help here! Lol Are these sunflowers seedlings? Seem to be in the same spot of last years plants ! I love it when plants reseed themselves and make for pretty flowers a second time around!

7 Likes

They sure do look like it! Mine had those longer sharper leaves like that when they started then they got pretty big and round. Awesome! Less stuff to plant and an earlier start!

4 Likes

I don’t think it’s Echinacea. Here is mine for comparison

3 Likes

Actually, looking at the pics on the computer now. It may very well be a coneflower except they are perennials. Do perennials die back from snow? I wouldn’t know. lol

3 Likes

Oh ya everything dies back in winter but this may very well be a reseeded Perennial.

4 Likes

iris about to pop open

10 Likes

Turkish Veronica

8 Likes

hops going to town growing 4-6 inches a day!

7 Likes

basket of gold not sure of the genus/species name of to lazy to look it up now!

7 Likes

ornamental onion ready to pop also!

7 Likes

Love the markings on these tulips!

12 Likes

And for the wife on “Mothers Day ” pick up this nice looking columbine since I don’t have the patience with these fuggers! LOL

8 Likes

Those are all gorgeous! Love me some flowers! Haha, you broke down and bought the damn Columbine did ya? I don’t blame you.

3 Likes

Well iv been able to turn a lot of my tomatoes around for the good changing the soil a bit and a little bottom heat seemed to do the trick!

7 Likes

Looks like I need to do a little vine training here! lol

6 Likes

@Meesh the tomatoes are a tad behind yours but once they hit the soil in the raised boxes they’ll catch up in no time! Lol

3 Likes

I believe that! They are like monsters. Growing over everything in their path! haha Mine have hit 5 ft now. They are overwhelming! Truly

4 Likes

I feel like I’m in that movie “Honey I Shrunk the Kids” when I’m in the garden now, with the monster sunflowers and the tomatoes!

4 Likes

How tall are your sunny’s?

2 Likes