Tinytuttles plant Gallery

The Mammoths are about 5 feet now. The Italian whites about 3 feet and the Ms. Mars about 1 foot but fat. I’m kinda shocked that the Italians are so much bigger than the Mars right now they were supposed to be a shorter plant and I planted in rows facing south. The Mars are kinda getting shaded out by the italians, but they seem to be healthy.

4 Likes

I don’t think I’m gonna grow Mammoths next year. lol Gonna stick to the 5 footers.

3 Likes

Snapped this real quick just now… from left to right… mammoths, Ms Mars, Italian whites

7 Likes

I believe my wall is 6 feet tall and the veggie patch is raised slightly. I can’t get under them to weed or pull grass. They are just gonna have to outperform them at this point.

3 Likes

Damn those leaves are Huge! They are looking great! How tall will they get the Mammoth? 8-10 feet?

3 Likes

Right?! The birdhouse gourd leaves are comparable to those as well. Yeah, 10 feet if they are small. lol Shoot my neighbor a block over grew some last year and they were a good 12 feet. I have to figure out new stakes. Maybe really long pvc pipe? Apparently I am trying to Overgrow the world.

3 Likes

Don’t think I posted these beauties yet!

9 Likes

Was is it? Phlox? So pretty!

2 Likes

Yup is far as I know it’s phlox good eye @Meesh!

2 Likes

I grew it for the first time this year. I’m extremely fond of it. So, I take it it’s not an annual? Yay! Maybe it will live here all year.

To be specific I believe it’s blue star phlox. I’ve eyeballed it many times and is always out of stock. lol

2 Likes

Yes it’s a perennial

2 Likes

I’d say the hops are on par with last years growth!

9 Likes

These 2019 hop leaves are huge this year!

maybe it try makinga small partial mash beer this year!

12 Likes

Been inspired with this whole Hempy technique that I want to try it on some of my tomatoes their starting to get root bound ,

up potted straight into compost with these two tomatoes… popcorn bucket from the movie was the ticket for the size I was looking for! Lol

7 Likes

Went out to the local nursery in Laporte wife picked up these beauties going to try and propagate some of these! on a side note that nursery must be branching out and expanding their business opportunities walked out a side door and ran smack dab into a Hugh trailer of freshly rooted cannabis plants the smell was unmistakable before I even saw them must of been over 1000 cuttings I’m guessing, wish I had pulled out my phone and snapped a pic but didn’t want to linger to long !

I’m thinking I need a part time job at that nursery I’m thinking there going to grows for local dispensaries around here!

8 Likes

12 Likes

Those starry petunias are bitchen!

6 Likes

Is that what they are I was thinking something similar like the outer space haven’t looked for the tag yet might be difficult!!

2 Likes

I was traumatized by petunias in childhood and never grow them :smile: my parents made me deadhead a huge flower bed every day, covering my hands with gross sticky stuff, I always thought “screw these plants”! to myself :smile:

4 Likes

Your movie popcorn buckets may be the most expensive pots on this entire site. lol :+1:

Petunias are on point too. Need to look them up now
https://www.selectseeds.com/award-winners/petunia_nightsky_plants.aspx
Oooooooooh…
https://www.burpee.com/flowers/petunias/petunia-starry-sky-burgundy-prod500458.html

3 Likes