Tony Greens Tortured Beans

shes got good buds but i havent seen a body pic yet - Napoleon Dynamite Brother Kip

10 Likes

I harvested the Bubblehead clones I had & took, and gave em to new people @Tonygreen . Seems like a winner

When I trim up the rest, I’ll try to post some nug shots. It genuinely looks fucking FIREEEE

18 Likes

As soon as the plants up front finish up I’ll get a body shot for ya bro.

3 Likes

Yeah I heard the same thing with mine. BubbleHead is definitely :fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

I just rejoined OG just for this thread. Picked up the Sowah Grapefruit, Bubblehead, and got the Gorilla Bubble Bx5 s1’s. Threw me for a loop because Neptune’s s1’s are still labelled as regs, but this thread straightened me out. Thanks TG!.I’m loving all of you guys’ pics.

12 Likes

Welcome Back @Rurumo , checkout these for some guidance now that your back in the grow.

This one is your humanity test… Just kidding, No pets? add your favorite picture or something!

1 Like

Man, lookin good there!! I’ve seen a few different people show pics of that pheno in the top pic there, thinking that must be the nyco leaner :thinking: I’ve not ever seen the bottom pheno and the calyx’s look much closer to the Sowahhh to me… Bet its gonna be hard to choose :sweat_smile: :muscle:

1 Like

Agreed- TG says the chunky one looks exactly like his sowah keeper. The only one out of twelve with that crazy grenade foxtail thing.

2 Likes

Don’t get me wrong there’s plenty of chunk here to go around. These are starting to really take off. Let the fun begin. On the final stretch y’all seeya in about 10 days. Maybe TG will sound off on this when he gets done putting up his Christmas tree.

24 Likes

Almost forgot the body shot for the Ant-Man. The two white trays on the left are the sour g and back around the corner are a bunch of GG4 coming down next week. See you soon

31 Likes

Nice setup, what do you do with wet vac?

3 Likes

Ya nice set up I’m guessing that’s to suck the excess out of the flood trays!

3 Likes

Yeah, I used to use to suck five gallon buckets for soil aeration back when.
Draw thru co2, compost teas, to kill soil pests

One of these is just awesome for sucking the excess water out.

7 Likes

Yup. Same here. Time to start looking through the rest of my pack for one of those gals.

1 Like

Had 5 females didnt see one.

2 Likes

I still have like 8 seeds so :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Totally digging the nyco though. Taste is amazing. Good end of the evening smoke. Cant wait for the rabbit holes.

5 Likes

Dude its definitely some knockout smoke. Best sleepy time bud ive had in a long time. That nyco is dank as hell!

7 Likes

I make sure all my trays are dry before lights out so the plants don’t sit in water all night when the humidity usually spikes. That’s part of my anti PM strategy. It’s a PIA.

6 Likes