Tracker's garden

So you have about 20 to 30 days left? That #1 girl is gonna be a log.

4 Likes

DB#3 just grew on me allot. The more cure the more they come into their own.

12 Likes

Beautiful buds. What kinds of aromas are coming out in the cure? Have any friends or family sampled and given feedback?

4 Likes

Ya everyone that’s sampled love it and agree on

1. pine earth and something else flavor
  2. Super potent
  3. Uplifting day time medicine. No paranoia or anxiety. I cannot sleep after this tho. Have to do the afghani for sleep.
  4. Smell is not really agreed on other than pleasant, sweet, warm. I’m getting an herbal with a hint of pine and some dank n dirty/cheesey. Still warm and buttery.
    They all have the same main smell or close, pretty much same main flavor too. This is lasting pretty good too as there are a few smokers. Long lasting.
    5ppl total have tried
    It’s a little intense at times but that’s probably just me.
12 Likes

Fantastic buds! :+1:

3 Likes

Thank you!!

3 Likes

~66 days

Looking about ripe I think.

Scoutcicle 1 (left)

Scoutcicle 2

Afghani 1 (far left)

Afghani 2

Afghani 3

Afghani 4

Afghani 5 (far right)

18 Likes

Nice, Bruddah. Are those all autos? My outside stuff don’t look that far along.

3 Likes

Yes. Scoutcicle auto fem from @joheimgrohen and Afghani auto reg from @Kasper0909. They are pretty well full of seeds.

6 Likes

There are pretty tho. I have only a few in the ground. But I have a few outside in five gallon buckets, too. I’ve been moving those to shade in the afternoon with a fan blowing. Might be able to save those.

4 Likes

The raised bed gets direct sunlight blasting throughout the height of the day. They hold up pretty well when they can stretch their roots out all they want. I’ve been measuring temps over 100F for over a week now. With the heat and high UV index, these have been hammered. Had to prop up a couple of them with sticks. After the crazy storm we had a few days ago, they were leaning.

6 Likes

We didnt get any rain then. In fact. Last time it rained here was several weeks ago.

1 Like

Man, it was like a waterfall opened up out of the sky. Crazy 85mph straight winds. Crazy lightning. We lost power for a few hours. There were quite a few homes in the metro area without power for more than a day or two in the heat.

4 Likes

How’s the humidity, it’s been in the 60’s during the day and last night it was 70’s? Is it causing you any issues? I thought being so close to July we’d not be so humid and it would be more blue skys and just hot. It seems like every time we do get a nice day the plans show up and start spraying that shit in the sky…then boom a hour or two latter the sun is basically gone. They’ve even been spraying at night and you can see it via the back drop of the moon.

9 Likes

It’s been dry here. When it rains, it’s humid the following day, then comes back down.

2 Likes

With the autos about to be chopped, I dropped the following in water today…

Dream6 fem @Tracker
Dream Feature fem @Tracker
Dream Blush reg @Kasper0909
Dream Drifter reg @InTheWoods
BD#1 x SLH reg @MNGrower
Chunky Junky reg @BigMike55

I will pick a male from one of the reg Blue Dream crosses to pollinate the females I keep.

Just like the previous auto run, I’ll be culling stragglers early, and I might use a sex testing service to know what’s going on early in the game before putting them in the ground.

14 Likes

I’m honored, my friend. I’m pretty sure 99% of the seeds I send out never see dirt. I’m not bitter just, it is what it is. When someone like yourself, says they are running my stuff, it gives me a huge smile. Thanks, bruh. I know you’ll do it justice.

10 Likes

Can you store pollen long term? If so, what’s the best approach?

3 Likes

Seriously? That’s awesome!! This is gonna be fun to watch. Dreamy actually.

4 Likes

Nice! What a wide variety in those f2s :joy: really enjoying the smoke on those. it’s my go to nighttime. Seems like you just started those. Man does time fly.

2 Likes