Tracker's garden

Yes. Dry, very dry, and cold. Pack it with a few silica sachets and vacuum seal. Then, into the freezer. Before you open for use, let it warm up to room temp, so no condensation directly on the pollen. Moisture is bad for pollen viability.

3 Likes

I’ve been reading a little on it…seems some peeps like to cut it with corn flour and put it into vials before the deep freezer. One lad said he’s used flour 8 years later and it worked.

3 Likes

This will be a short end of photo season run. I’ve popped before in first week July, and they finish up around 4 to 7 feet tall untopped depending on variety.

I’ve never seen this before. Checked on the beans an hour or two after putting in the soak, and one of the Dream Blushes popped an embryo out of the seed. I gently collected it and into a solo cup. We’ll see if it does anything.

14 Likes

I’ve been eyeballing those pics you post. Been wanting to run the Blue Tara and Cap Junky. Figured I’d drop the Chunky Junky to see what I might find.

7 Likes

Can’t get more vigorous than that. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Just realized I posted this all in your thread :neutral_face:

1 Like

Hey oh! What a line up brotha!

The dream drifters on average have seen 14 weeks. Could see16 really to finish.
After losing it for almost a month then finding it. There’s some cheesy-ness in the DD #2.BLue dream haze is the main them in them. Different than the typically BD. More upbeat type.
I believe there is a lot of potential in these. Even with only 4 females seen so far. I cant stop reaching for them.

3 Likes

The most interesting thing for me in this run is to find a nice female in the Dream Feature seeds and pollinate with a male from Dream Drifter or BD1xSLH.

The Dream Feature is…
Okcalyxx’s Blue Peaches x BD(JD6)r

The Blue Peaches female that I first ran in my 2022 outdoor was the most blueberry smelling plant I’ve ever smelled.

BP = (Blueberry Squealer #5 x BSf2)
Blueberry Squealer =
Blueberry Muffin x Blueberry Train MAC
(@thehumboldtseedco and @rustbrandon)

I believe Blueberry Train MAC is Blueberry Trainwreck x MAC, but I could not confirm for sure, I’d have to see if I can get confirmation from Brandon Rust.

BD(JD6) was a Blue Dream S1 cut from a friend who found it in a pack of S1’s, and the aroma/flavor/effect were spot on for what I remember of Blue Dream in the SoCal dispos in the early 00’s.

The Dream6 fem seeds that @InTheWoods @Kasper0909 and @MNGrower used in their crosses were selfed BD(JD6), so Blue Dream S2.

Crossing the Dream Feature with Dream Drifter or BD1xSLH will look like…

(BD x Blueberry) X (BD x Haze)

But this Blueberry has a lot of other stuff sprinkled into it, and the haze side for either prospective male is different than the SSH used to make the original Blue Dream.

That looks interesting for me anyway

6 Likes

Can I please ask you a favor to post links here for the Dream Drifter females you finished in late flower?

1 Like

I hear this. Just the way it is when everyone has more seeds than they can run in their lifetime. It sure is nice to see what people find in your seeds when they do run them though.

8 Likes

Dream Feature sounds great, Looking forward to seeing what those throw!

Did I miss label them as D6 fems and should have put Dream6 (s2)?

The male side of Dream Drifters is ((haze/sk1) x sk1) x (haze x sk1) - Cultivators choice

The idea with DD were to give some fresh legs into the BD with more Haze leaning ladies while still capturing some the BD terp/flavor profile. I remember hearing about a 14+ week SSH cut which would be cool to source eventually if still around to play around with that.

Round 1 of DD.
4 females.
First link has the mutant DD.

Round 2 had only one Female. Shes is looker.

Hope you have a great day brotha :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

Thank you for posting the links.

I may have labeled my packaging as “D6”, short for “Dream6”.

They are BD(JD6) selfed seeds.

BD(JD6) is Blue Dream S1(Just Development #6 cut).

So Dream6 are Blue Dream S2.

This sounds excellent

3 Likes

when you say the BD1xSLH is that Blue Dream? I ask because I’m doing the Blue Dream from you to an SLH and thought no one had done that yet :thinking:

3 Likes

Thank you for letting me use them to make the cross. I haven’t looked into the males of the DD yet but should be interesting offspring for sure if chosen. Even the BD x SLH are very interesting to me. Its the best of both worlds in there from a taste perspective for me. Lemony and blue dream profiles with the hazy undertone. I’d smoke that all day.

All my friends that smoked some DD get nostalgic about the time haze came around. Lately I have been realizing I prefer hazes, sativa or NLD more (however people like to refer to them as). My preference of smoke is changing for sure with haze crosses around now, always reaching for them first. What was once Hybrid’s and indica or BLD only is now morphing into Haze cross/Landrace only.

Depending on how the rest cure up. So far I’m leaning hard toward the DD to bring to F2 first out of the four h/sk1 crosses. I’d like to put the DD onto the Kilimanjaro, and Malawi gold to see what pops out of them. Especially if both have some lemony profiles. The MH x DE might get some pollen too. I haven’t decided on them yet.

I’m trying to keep my paws off this one and only bring it out for special occasions. I’ll be doing smoke reports on the rest of the DD to help better understand what’s in them.

I think I rambled enough haha, Hope you have a great week brotha!

3 Likes

Hey @Tracker . Did you say that afghani auto is seeded? If so, do you think they are done? Im asking because I have one older than yours that is seeded and I was waiting to make sure they were done. I sure would like to smoke it. :joy:

4 Likes

Ooh I’m all in on that blue peaches! I have some okcalyxx, Blu2th (very Blueberry) seeds sprouted currently also. Fun stuff!!

4 Likes

This is from the seeds you made. I dropped some in water yesterday, along with the others listed.

I wasn’t sure if you made a name for them, so I listed them how I saw you listed them on your thread.

I tagged you HERE

5 Likes

Mine look done. I haven’t chopped yet, probably this weekend.

3 Likes

I share my seeds for anyone to do with them as they wish. I’m happy when people put them to use.

Proper credit is appreciated, that’s all.

10 Likes

thanks yeah… I wasn’t sure exactly what that post was about, and nope haven’t made a name yet…
couple potentials though… Gonna see what comes out from all 3 crosses… but here are some options :stuck_out_tongue:

Citrus Skies
Lemon Skies
Lemonberry Dream
Blue Dawn

4 Likes