Trimming, how y’all doing it?

I can’t Say for sure,but I do prefer using my hands because I am still a NEWBIE and could do more damage with a self constructed trimmer.
@Vigor

Yeah man, I spent 20 hours on 2 lbs last time. I can’t afford to spend that long on it. The flower is pretty though. I hope to cut my scissors time in half with this guy

3 Likes

Yes,trim jail Is fucking real friend…I have the time actually,but Will have to figure a way for the future
@Vigor

1 Like

Ain’t say mine was ugly(y’all’s looks great too) just sick of dipshits being like “cmon that’s homegrown let me get a deal”

11 Likes

That’s beautiful
@EugeneDebs420

1 Like

My fingers hurt just looking at that beast.

5 Likes

Yes friend,that shit Is a scissor for…vaping cotton.Yes.Vaping cotton.Rebuilding atomizer for vaping devices.I use It for trimming and It hurst like hell.My plants are small autos,and It hurts Just trimming those…
@CanuckistanPete

4 Likes

one of my favorite plants has way too many leaves inside the bud that are not rich in crystals so i absolutely have to pluck out most of them to have a good smoke. I do this when the buds have some humidity left in them and i simplu pull out the entire leaf. Some other strains give me thick nugs that need very little trimming. So it is a matter of strain and how the bud grows.

1 Like

I get my trimmers from the Dollar Tree, I buy about 10 spring loaded trimmers…mine have lasted over 15+yrs.

2 Likes

There is one thing that I avoid and when I see it I have to speak up.
It is so ugly to see a hair coming out of a bud, I do have pets and usually some hairs get into the growroom but I remove one by one so my weed look clean.

Anyone agree?

2 Likes

Oh yay one of the few threads I get to show off :joy::joy::joy:

I use my TrimPal 2lb trimmer, throw a bunch of buds off the main seems in, twist a knob and let her go, boy was it one of my favorite investments I made. Saves me literal weeks of time all year long, plus all my friends get their weed trimmed for free or I won’t turn down an ounce if they feel real generous

Also, it got cleaned before using again :joy: if the weed is too wet a lot of the small stuff rubs and leaves trichomes on the metal, the amount of dryness is a huge factor

17 Likes

Very very high…with good company and good music to keep us focused on the task at hand - getting out of trim jail.

These help too: https://www.amazon.com/VIVOSUN-Gardening-Pruning-Titanium-Precision/dp/B088H36B51

9 Likes

I think I’m in love with that sweet piece of metal. Can’t spend the 3k to get new but if I saw I used one, well a boy can dream

How long do you dry before you put in? What’s it look like before and after would be great. Just some quick snaps supper supper cool, please.

2 Likes

Lol yeah, I’m pretty good about storing clean, but when I take one out there’s cat hair in the air so it attaches :joy:

2 Likes

I think the one with the moustache did it.

2 Likes

I did not mean to load that many photos my bad :joy:

2 Likes

Stupid phone just auto selected half my gallery :joy:

1 Like

It was Colonel Mustard in the library with the candlestick. He definitely did it… he also faked the moon landing. The kittens are just a red herring, cat hair can’t blow in the wind when there’s no atmosphere.

3 Likes

No way they let a moustache like that on the moon.

3 Likes

A mustache like that goes wherever it wants…

4 Likes