Trimming, how y’all doing it?

10 Likes

Pretty much the same kind of trim as the the rest of you do, it looks like; maybe a little bit lazier.

Not worth taking the sugars off when part of the bud inevitably comes with them, unless it’s really important to make it as pretty as possible. It all turns to ash in the end, so I don’t really care, and I don’t sell anything so I never have to hear about bag appeal.

6 Likes

Just posted a few pics of some electric trimmed buds in my multi stain test run thread if anyones interested .

There’s a reason why bud light is the number one beer in America. I don’t know what it is.

2 Likes

And there’s a market for that and that’s fine.

Nothing wrong with a light beer in a pool on a hot day.

But I agree with you. Craft beer. All the way.

Not so easy with bud. “So I’ve got this amazing sativa that took 16 weeks to mature so you’ll have to pay double for it.”

7 Likes

Its very important to keep a shot of whisky (or whatever has 40 ptoof+) to douse your scissors in. The longer you keep the shot, the more it will knock you on your ass. Enjoy!

5 Likes

That is a dandy idear!
I never even thought of that. Im about to be in trim jail for a while. Im gonna soak my scissors in Captain Morgan’s Private Stock.
Thanks for the tip.

4 Likes

I’m kinda dreading trimming my next harvest, full 8x4 tent, gonna have some sore hands and sticky scissors.

1 Like

how do people deal with their bud drying out when dry trimming? i thought to just get a branch at a time and trim that, but then i would open the dry tent many times. the alternative is to take the entire plant out, but that means it will sit for an hour in low humidity outside the dry tent.

usually i wet trim, but i wanted to try the other way since it’s been so long.

1 Like

A couple hrs shouldn’t make any difference. If your concerned trim a day or two early .

3 Likes

You can lay mostly dry branches in a big tote with some headroom to slow it down a bit, and you can trim as you get to it.

1 Like

i was thinking of putting the dried whole plant in a small tent and then just opening that one tent a few times to work through the plants. sounds about like what you are suggesting. just get a small enclosure to keep it from getting too exposed to the air.

1 Like

You can always harvest in sections.

1 Like

The funny thing is that Homegrown will blow any dispo weed out the water.When they tell me that it doesn’t even phase me.Im still not giving a deal shit i know that hard work that went into it and what she can do.Ill smoke it myself gladly if they dont want it lol.

2 Likes