Trying to Identify another Defeciency

Hey thanks man . I will def check them out. You have any pics or footage of your grows?

Yea I’m gonna do that. The only next troubleshoot I can see. I don’t want this to affect my overall grow.

Here are some shots of indoor grows:

2 Likes

Here are some outdoor pics>

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Your outdoor look way more wicked . Lol .

1 Like

Indoor:

4 Likes

Thanks for all the bud shots! :grin:

3 Likes

The good old sun is assuredly way more wicked than any indoor lighting as yet devised by man!!!
:sunglasses:

2 Likes

You are more than welcome, kind Sir!

1 Like

Are these regulars or autos?

I have never grown any “autos”!
All pics of photo plants…in and out!

1 Like

Nice man. I will be following your work.
I have so much to learn . It’s like info overload lol

Are those 3 gallon pots ?

1 Like

Wow, you are very perceptive!!!
The largest containers I use in or out are three gallons!
I like to move my outdoor container plants throughout the day in order to follow the sun.
Three gallon containers are light enough so that I can move all of them with ease many times during each day.

Larger containers would give me larger plants, but I determined long ago that I would rather sacrifice quantity for maximum quality.
I do not grow for any reason other than to satisfy myself.
Yield is of no consequence to me.
I do not sell any of my flowers!

3 Likes

Ok I watered today only water. Checked my pH and it looks good . In the 6.0 range.
I took a picture of a leaf i clipped from the bottom

That is a little phosphorous deficiency. That is a perfectly good solar panel you ripped off. When you hit growth spurts that will happen sometimes. In pots it happens more often. Relax and let the plant grow and watch so you can anticipate the next grow.

1 Like

Try top dressing with some vericompost all natural high in NPK and calcium as well not sure many people even know that but the worm secrets CACO3 as there waste exits.When the soil has a good microbes in it the plant calls for it when it needs it through plant exudates no chance of nute def/burn your plants will thank you for it!

3 Likes

Is there anything I can do now to supplement phosphorus?

2 Likes