Ultra sonic dog shutter upperer!

I’ve got an ultrasonic whistle coming tomorrow.
I’ll give that a try.
Knowing my luck the dog’s probably fkn deaf!
:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

5 Likes

:joy: So true! (Same here).

I threw a rawhide chew bone over a neighbor’s fence for the same reason & they seemed to get the message (or were uncomfortable & afraid :laughing:) . It quieted the dog for that evening & they seemed to put it inside more. Sunday evenings is the worst, imo; People will go out to dinner & leave their acoustic problem outside to bark while all the other neighbors are trying to relax/etc, prepare for Monday. :unamused:

Start a dog-sitting business, with those 2 as clients, and let the 2 little fuckers watch TV & hang out with your spiders. :thinking:

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

Mine would emit a ultrasonic loud noise Everytime the dog would bark to teach it not to bark.

3 Likes

Part of email I got from dog whistle people :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Thank you for your order with SmarterPaws!

A team of Monocle-wearing sausage dogs carefully inspected and polished your new Smarter Paws Professional Ultrasonic Dog Training Whistle with Lanyard & Adjustable Frequencies & Free Training Ebook Guide! to make sure it was in the best possible condition prior to shipping. Our specially trained packaging Labrador then carefully placed your Order into an amazon box and despite his lack of opposable thumbs managed to tape the box up quite successfully.

Huskies then pulled a majestic parade float down the street to the post office with your package on top whilst we all sang songs and danced in circles waving goodbye to your package on its way to you!

5 Likes

:laughing:

:musical_score: :trumpet:

…Now you have ‘whistle practice’ after school is out!

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Doesn’t need practice as he’s mastered the art of blowing lol :rofl: no offense @Ghandisflipflop :+1:

5 Likes

As you have sucking @Esrgood4u :sweat_smile:
No offence ahahahaha

4 Likes

The whistle’s shite, getting sent back.

4 Likes

I asked my neighbour if I could take her dog for a walk while she was out sometime.
She said it doesn’t like anyone bar her :angry:.

Today the little shit barked for 14 hours.
I’ve had enough, so I’ve started to record it.
I’m going to make a cd of it and play it on a loop one day/night when the neighbours have guests.
Knowing my luck it will be me that gets a complaint letter :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

I like the way you think. You tried to be nice. An eye for an eye!

2 Likes

I’ve had enough now like it’s beyond a jfkn joke.
It didn’t stop barking till 10pm last night from 7am it started again at 7am this morning. I never got to sleep till around 4:30am then I get woke up at 7am with it’s constant barking. Feel like posting a lump of chocolate thru the door ffs.

3 Likes

Post some cannabis cookies through the door. Dogs love chocolate and it will likely knock it out for a few hours. If the dog vomits in her house it will teach the owner a lesson also.
Dogs shouldn’t be left alone for such long periods. It’s cruel. If it was me I’d be reporting her to the RSPCA :+1:

3 Likes

I want to report it to rspca mate but you know what me Mams like. I’ve said you need to have a word with her soonish cos if not she’s hetting reported.
Best thing about it the wife works for the fkn council ffs proper pisstake.

Got music blastn now fk it.
I’m off out in a minute got a bit graft on.
Just gonna have to put me bouncy makina on every morning at 7am :slight_smile:
It’s mad how music changes your mood like.
I couldn’t give a fk about the dog now :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

If she wont do anything, then call the council mate. Make a noise complaint first. Record the dog and play it for the desk jockey, over the phone, whatever. Deny lodging the complaint to your Mum lol
If your council is like everyone elses, they wont do anything anyway. Then, gloves off, game on. Get that yapping mongrel stoned af and see what happens. Feed it until it bursts. Relocate it two suburbs over. Gaffer tape it’s jaws shut.Let it out the side gate. Bark back. Make noise when the neighbour is sleeping, especially recordings of her dog yapping
. Sleep is pretty important.

2 Likes

The chocolate chips would probs kill the dog that’s why I said I feel like posting a lump thru the door.

4 Likes

It won’t kill it. Chocolate can cause liver failure in dogs but scientists still have not found out the reason why it happens so they tell people that it’s poisonous for them. Small amounts don’t hurt them at all. All my dogs loved occasional chocolate treats.

1 Like

I felt like kicking the door in yesterday and stealing it or letting it be off.
I love animals but that lil fker is making me start to hate it.
I’ve ran out of likes just so you know I’m not being ignorant.

2 Likes

Chocolate has a poison in called theobromine which fks dogs up.
Our bodied can handle it though.

I’ve been reading up loads :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I actually thought of laxatives :sweat_smile:
I think that will make an impact :sweat_smile:
Or the opposite of impaction when the dog is pissing shit all over the neighbours walls and beds hahahaha

1 Like

Likes don’t go far nowadays :wink:
I recall, most laxatives have the stuff in 'em that aren’t good for dogs? Not sure on that one but.
Dognap it, and take it to the pound as a stray? That’s a little nasty, pound fees here are stupid nowadays. Maybe use that one later on in your battle.
Regardless brother, good luck.

1 Like