Upstate's Whatzit? Pile of seeds giveaway

@YoBigdaddy and I are going to work this strain together. It’s his Viet cutting I used as the female. It’s kick ass strong and tasty smoke. How would you describe the effects?

3 Likes

Well I’m sick with a head cold so not the best time to fully describe buzz but no sleepness and definitely more mental changeing thoughts more than just stoned feeling.

4 Likes

Newest one still streching had some issues early didn’t like high fert made a light mix seems alot better thinking maybe a thai or jam?

Here’s another 3 weeks ahead vegged longer and toped twice

13 Likes

Beautiful! Looks like an OST, last and 2nd to last photo. Oaxaca dominant.
The top photo plant looks Indian…
Or Jamaican…or even like a Pearl stem Oaxaca…hard to say yet…might be a Silversides Oaxaca. Stem resin should occur soon if it is.
Coming along nicely despite the hiccups with lighting and soil. Good call going with a less potent soil. Keep the updates coming. It’s getting good now😁

5 Likes

Which plant is this one…full plant photo possible?

1 Like

I have a new Whatzit pile if there is interest. This one is Peshawar, Oaxaca Peshawar, and Tirah Peshawar …along with various dropped seeds from recent repackaging of around 50 packs of various seed i ordered. Could be anything in there this time.

7 Likes

I’ll put some pic up tonight.

3 Likes

That does look like a Oaxaca dominant OST to me too. I had two like that and one more Thai dominant. The Thai leaner was more tolerant of N but the Oaxaca leaner was racier.

2 Likes

Absolutely interested, I am always intrigued by a hunt.

2 Likes

It’s nuts what just a little difference in area will do. The last two years I’ve been popping seeds the first or second week of July and they still get pretty big and I’m at 41 north one state over. I got mauled by deer last year and they finished around 3-4ft the year before went smooth and had a couple phenos that finished at like 6-7 ft.

3 Likes

Shoot me an address and I’ll send you some beans.
FYI the Tirah has some cbd in it, so Peshawar Tirah likely will, too. If that’s an issue I can easily set them aside. The seeds are very big and easy to spot. Thc dominant. Maybe 2 or 3 % cbd if I had to guess. Good strong high despite the cbd.

4 Likes

Dm incoming…thank you so much @Upstate

2 Likes

Is this the one you wanted to see? Still streching started training it hard to get pics its 6ft counting pot

Stem has trichomes already

10 Likes

That’s most likely going to be some great smoke. It definitely has Oaxaca in it. Maybe an OST…or maybe a Silversides. Soon , the secondary branches could start to grow and the plant may start looking really crazy.

5 Likes

It already looks like a Christmas tree

2 Likes

I’d be willing to see what I can find in my long flower grow coming up. Looking through these threads has me excited for the long flower.

1 Like

Little update 46 days flowering hard to take good pics getting big but think its done streching

Other one 68 days

13 Likes

Looking good! Looks like you are in for a real treat😁. Did you end up having to remove the dark plant?
I’m really liking the way these are looking. The one is looking super potent.

1 Like

Yep the steak terp one was throwing alot of nanners too from 3 power outages it didn’t really start to put out trichomes yet so had to pitch it hated doing it. The dark leaf one is still cureing and didn’t regreen lack of light in overcrowd veg room. I have a clone of the tall wispy one this time.

2 Likes

Thanks so much for growing these out😁 I’m learning alot just looking at the pictures. I even know the parents now.
Too bad about the hermies. I hoped that" steak “would be well done​:rofl::joy: in the end, even though it’s " rare.” Terrible pun, I know)
I’ll have to work on those hermie traits. I’m at f2 now. 2 more generations and I’ll have them removed from the line.

3 Likes